It's right for you if...
You're new to the trail and want a fun and accessible hardtail that keeps you confident and in control when the trail gets rough. Or you're a more experienced trail rider and you want a bike with more traction that knows how to party when you're out riding with friends.
The tech you get
Roscoe 7 Women's features a strong Alpha Gold Aluminium frame, confidence-inspiring 27.5+ tyres mounted to Tubeless Ready Bontrager Line rims, 2.8˝ mid-fat tyres and a 120mm RockShox Judy Silver fork with a TurnKey lockout and adjustable rebound. It's equipped with a Shimano Deore 1x10 drivetrain, hydraulic disc brakes, a dropper post for extra room on rough trails and a saddle designed specifically for women.
The final word
When you're riding Roscoe 7 Women's, it doesn't matter if you're a first-timer or an off-road pro – whatever your skill level, you're going to have fun. It's built for ease of use and durability, so you can focus on enjoying the trail ahead.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- It's more fun to be a better rider: Roscoe is so stable and forgiving, it's like an instant ability upgrade
- A shorter stem and wider handlebar make it easier to control
- Even when the trail gets rough, the wide 27.5+ tyres deliver more confidence, traction and stability
- It has rack mounts so you can use it for bike-packing or just running errands
- Want to learn more about our Women-Specific Design philosophy? Check it out here
Alpha Gold Aluminium
Our high-performance lightweight aluminium is continuously cold extruded and butted, and formed into manipulated tube shapes to balance strength and save weight.
Locked suspension means your fork remains inactive, increasing pedalling efficiency. Perfect for extended road sections where efficiency is more important than bump absorption.
Dropper post internal routing
Not ready for an internally routed dropper post now, but want to keep your options open? Select frames are equipped with the proper entry and exit points to accommodate internal routing for a Stealth seat post.
Going for a long ride? Rack mounts make carrying accessories a breeze.
- Alpha Gold Aluminium, tapered head tube, internal derailleur and dropper post routing, rack and kickstand mount, Boost141, G2 Geometry
- Front suspension
- RockShox Judy Silver TK, coil spring, preload, rebound adjust, TurnKey hydraulic lockout, tapered steerer, G2 Geometry w/51 mm offset, Boost110, 120 mm travel (13.5: 100 mm travel)
- Front hub
- Formula DC511, Boost110
- Rear hub
- Formula DC2241, Boost141
- Bontrager Line 40 28-hole Tubeless Ready, tubeless rim strips included, valves sold separately
- Schwalbe Rocket Ron Performance, TL Ready, aramid bead, 27.5x2.80˝
- Shimano Deore M6000, 10-speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore M6000, Shadow Plus
- FSA Gamma Pro, 28T
- Bottom bracket
- FSA 7100, 73 mm
- Shimano HG50, 11-42, 10-speed
- KMC X10
- VP-536 nylon platform
- Bontrager Ajna 1 Women's
- Dropper post, 31.6 mm, internal routing
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise, 720 mm width
- Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on
- Bontrager Rhythm Comp, 31.8 mm clamp, 0-degree
- Head set
- Semi-integrated, cartridge, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brake set
- Tektro HD-M275 hydraulic disc (13.5 & 15.5: Tektro HD-M276 short reach lever)
- 15.5˝ – 14.04 kg/30.95 lbs (with tubes)
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
147.0 - 155.0 cm
4'9.9" - 5'1.0"
69.0 - 73.0 cm
27.2" - 28.7"
153.0 - 162.0 cm
5'0.2" - 5'3.8"
72.0 - 76.0 cm
28.3" - 29.9"
161.0 - 172.0 cm
5'3.4" - 5'7.7"
76.0 - 81.0 cm
29.9" - 31.9"
170.0 - 179.0 cm
5'6.9" - 5'10.5"
80.0 - 84.0 cm
31.5" - 33.1"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|