It's right for you if...
You've set your sights on endurance racing, and want every lightweight and performance advantage. You're looking for an efficient yet trail-capable rig that's fast on flats, soaks up rough terrain and keeps you going mile after brutal mile.
The tech you get
A full OCLV Mountain Carbon frame, top-of-the-line 120 mm Fox Factory 34 Step-Cast Float fork with FIT4 damper, 115 mm of rear travel with a Fox Factory Float shock and a 1x12 SRAM XX1 Eagle drivetrain. Plus, wide carbon Bontrager Kovee Elite 30 wheels with a 108-tooth Rapid Drive hub for instant engagement, TwistLoc dual remote suspension lockout, Bontrager Line Elite Dropper, Bontrager Kovee Pro OCLV Carbon handlebars and SRAM Level Ultimate brakes with carbon levers.
The final word
The Top Fuel 9.9 is built for speed and capability on any terrain, but its efficient, short-travel design excels in endurance events. An OCLV Mountain Carbon frame, top-of-the-line suspension and carbon components come together for a nimble and insanely fun ride at any distance.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- It’s the ultimate endurance racing bike – light, capable and trimmed with high-performance components
- Wider Kovee Pro 30 wheels provide better tyre support so you can run lower pressure and get more traction
- TwistLoc simultaneously locks out front and rear shocks for climbs and sprints with the simple Grip Shift-like motion
- This short-travel trail bike gives you a suspension set-up that’s capable in several MTB disciplines, and especially suited to endurance events
- Make it yours: it's fully customisable through Project One
Complete Tubeless System
Tubeless Ready rims and tyres make it easy to ditch the tubes so you get better traction, fewer flats and less weight. You're ready to roll straight out of the box with the included TLR rim strips, valves and sealant.
TwistLoc Dual Remote Lockout
TwistLoc simultaneously locks out front and rear shocks with a simple Grip Shift-like motion; and it leaves room for a dropper post lever.
Control Freak cable management
The lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system allows any combination of shift, brake, lockout and dropper post lines to be routed through the frame for clean looks and the ultimate custom set-up.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame & stays, tapered head tube, Knock Block, Control Freak internal routing, Carbon Armor, magnesium rocker link, Mino Link, ABP, Boost148, 115mm travel
- Fox Factory 34 Step-Cast, Float EVOL air spring, FIT4 2-position damper, TwistLoc remote, tapered steerer, 44mm offset , Kashima Coat, Boost110, 15mm Kabolt axle, 120mm travel
- Rear suspension
- Fox Factory Float, 2-position DPS damper, TwistLoc remote, Kashima Coat, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 190x45mm
- Bontrager Kovee Pro 30 carbon, Tubeless Ready, 6-bolt, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear
- Bontrager XR3 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewall, aramid bead, 120tpi, 29x2.40"
- SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12 speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM XX1 Eagle
- SRAM XX1 Eagle Carbon, DUB, 32T alloy ring, Boost, carbon
- Bottom bracket
- SRAM DUB, 92mm, PressFit
- SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 10-50, 12 speed
- SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12 speed
- Bontrager Montrose Elite, titanium rails
- Bontrager Line Elite Dropper, internal routing, 31.6mm
- Bontrager Line Pro, OCLV Carbon, 35mm, 15mm rise
- SRAM TwistLoc
- Bontrager Kovee Pro, 35mm, Knock Block, Blendr compatible, 13 degree
- Head set
- Knock Block Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Brake set
- SRAM Level Ultimate hydraulic disc, carbon levers, 180mm front rotor, 160mm rear rotor
- M - 11.05 kg / 24.36 lbs (with tubes)
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
153.0 - 162.0 cm
5'0.2" - 5'3.8"
72.0 - 76.0 cm
28.3" - 29.9"
161.0 - 172.0 cm
5'3.4" - 5'7.7"
76.0 - 81.0 cm
29.9" - 31.9"
170.0 - 179.0 cm
5'6.9" - 5'10.5"
80.0 - 84.0 cm
31.5" - 33.1"
177.0 - 188.0 cm
5'9.7" - 6'2.0"
83.0 - 88.0 cm
32.7" - 34.6"
186.0 - 196.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'5.2"
87.0 - 92.0 cm
34.3" - 36.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Frame size letter||Geometry position||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||Effective seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|