It's right for you if...
At night, when you're lying in bed after a hard ride, you close your eyes and dream of carbon and the best XC parts available. Whether you're racing or training, you want to be the fastest. You want a bike that exceeds expectations in all categories – light weight, strength, speed and efficiency.
The tech you get
Here's the truth: there's not much on this bike that isn't carbon. Our super-light OCLV Mountain Carbon frame, DT Swiss XMC 1200 carbon wheels, SRAM XX1 Eagle 1x12 drivetrain, 100 mm FOX Factory front and rear suspension with Trek's ultra-efficient RE:aktiv XC damper and dual remote lockout, SRAM Level Ultimate carbon brakes and a carbon handlebar and seatpost.
The final word
So. Much. Carbon. This is hands down the fastest full suspension XC mountain bike we make, trimmed with the best parts out there. A full OCLV Mountain Carbon frame, top-of-the-line suspension and carbon components come together in Top Fuel 9.9 RSL to make the fastest bike on the line. The rest is up to you.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- This is full-suspension performance at the weight of a hardtail
- It's the choice of the pros of Trek Factory Racing XC, and for good reason: it's the fastest XC bike we make
- The dual suspension remote locks out both front and rear shocks simultaneously for climbs and sprints
- Make it yours: it's fully customisable through Project One
- The super-efficient RE:aktiv XC shock offers a unique advantage with tech borrowed from Formula One racing
- Control Freak Cable Management lets you customise your set-up, keep your cables tidy and run any combination of controls
Handlebar-mounted controls let you lock out your suspension on the fly as you switch terrains.
Smart Wheel Size
The right wheel size paired with your frame size gives you the perfect combination of responsiveness and control.
Control Freak cable management
The lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system allows any combination of shift, brake, lockout and dropper post lines to be routed through the frame for clean looks and the ultimate custom set-up.
Wider dropouts (110mm front, 148mm rear) give you the stiffness of a 27.5" wheel with all the benefits of a 29" wheel, and Boost148 at the back lets you run wider tyres and a larger chain ring without affecting q-factor and pedalling efficiency.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame and stays, ABP, Full Floater, EVO link, E2 tapered head tube, Mino Link, MicroTruss, Control Freak internal routing, Carbon Armor, PF92, Boost148 & G2 Geometry on 29ers, 100 mm travel
- Fox Factory 32 Float, Step Cast, FIT4 2-position damper (with new push-to-unlock remote), E2 tapered steerer, Boost110, G2 Geometry w/51 mm offset on 29ers, 100 mm travel
- Rear suspension
- Fox Factory Float, RE:aktiv XC 2-position damper (with new push-to-unlock remote), tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 6.5”x1.5”
- DT Swiss XMC1200 Carbon, 36T Ratchet System, 24 mm inner width, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear (15.5˝: 142x12 rear), tubeless strips and valves included
- Bontrager XR2 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, 120 tpi, aramid bead, 29x2.20˝ (15.5: 27.5x2.20˝)
- SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM XX1 Eagle, Roller Bearing Clutch
- SRAM XX1 Eagle, 34T Direct Mount X-Sync
- Bottom bracket
- SRAM XG-1295, 10-50, 12-speed
- SRAM XX1 Eagle
- Not included
- Bontrager Montrose Pro, carbon rails
- Bontrager XXX, OCLV Carbon, 31.6mm, zero offset
- Bontrager XXX, OCLV Carbon, 31.8 mm, zero rise
- ESI Chunky
- Bontrager Pro, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, Blendr compatible
- Head set
- FSA IS-2, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brake set
- SRAM Level Ultimate Carbon hydraulic disc
- M - 10.02 kg/22.10 lbs (with tubes)
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
137.0 - 155.0 cm
4'5.9" - 5'1.0"
64.0 - 73.0 cm
25.2" - 28.7"
161.0 - 172.0 cm
5'3.4" - 5'7.7"
76.0 - 81.0 cm
29.9" - 31.9"
170.0 - 179.0 cm
5'6.9" - 5'10.5"
80.0 - 84.0 cm
31.5" - 33.1"
177.0 - 188.0 cm
5'9.7" - 6'2.0"
83.0 - 88.0 cm
32.7" - 34.6"
186.0 - 196.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'5.2"
87.0 - 92.0 cm
34.3" - 36.2"
195.0 - 203.0 cm
6'4.8" - 6'7.9"
92.0 - 95.0 cm
36.2" - 37.4"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Geometry position||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||Effective seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|