- How do I register?
- What time does on-site registration open?
- Is there a discount if I race more than one race?
- I pre-registered for the race. Can I pick up my number in advance?
- Can I volunteer in exchange for a race entry?
- Can I race in the World Cup?
- What time do the elite racers race?
- Technical guide information
- What’s the big deal with a World Cup?
- Does it cost for spectators to watch the event?
- Entry Requirements Upon Arrival
- Are Masks Required?
- What is the guidance for children under 12?
- May I get a refund for race entries already submitted on the CX Cup BikeReg site?
- Is there anything going on Friday night other than the racing?
- What if it rains?
- I’m a member of the press – how can I get a press pass?
- Can I bring my 20-foot-long pole with the massive flag?
- We need to talk about your dog
Does it cost for spectators to watch the event?
Spectating at the event is completely free! We think that elite level cyclocross is so exciting and should be accessible to everyone, and are proud that this World Cup is the first World Cup in the US, and one of the few world-wide that doesn’t charge admission.
Entry Requirements Upon Arrival
• All attendees (12 years and older) must show proof of a full COVID-19 vaccination or negative COVID-19 test result within 72 hours of entry.
• An original vaccination card, a printed copy of a vaccination card or negative test, or a photograph on a mobile device will be accepted. The entire front of the vaccination card or test result must be visible, or it will not be accepted.
• If an attendee has lost their vaccination card, a print-out or digital copy of the attendee’s official immunization record will be accepted.
Are Masks Required?
Masks are required when indoors for any reason.
What is the guidance for children under 12?
Masks are not required, except when indoors.
May I get a refund for race entries already submitted on the CX Cup BikeReg site?
Yes, if you are unable to attend CX Cup we ask that you submit a refund request on the BikeReg site for CX Cup.
Can I race in the World Cup?
The UCI World Cup race is exclusively for elite racers who are selected by their national federations to represent their countries. However, all amateur racers can race on the same World Cup course in their respective amateur categories throughout the weekend.Rider registration
Is there a discount if I race more than one race?
Yes! Amateur racers can race additional races on the same day for a $15 discount.
I pre-registered for the race. Can I pick up my number in advance?
In addition to on-site registration pick up, you can pick up your number at Trek Bikes headquarters on Thursday October 7 from 3- 7pm. You can ride the course at that time as long as you sign your Rider Liability Waiver first, and we’ll have lots of fun activities that will be taking place.See the schedule
Can I reserve space for my team to set up a team tent during the day?
Yes! Space for team tents will be available on a limited basis with advanced reservations at https://www.bikereg.com/trek-cx-cupReserve a team tent
What if it rains?
Rain or shine, the event will go on and be awesome. If it does turn stormy, there will be tents to duck out of the rain.
Is there a place to wash my bike?
Yes, there will be 2 public bike washing stations located around the venue. Note that during the World Cup races, power washers in the Pit will be available only for World Cup racers.
Will you have mechanic on site?
Yes, we’re proud to say that SRAM neutral support will be on-site throughout the weekend.
Is there anything going on Friday night other than the racing?
Yes, a unique co-ed racing opportunity featuring several soon-to-be-named cycling legends. Don’t miss this chance to tell your friends you raced two of the greatest of all time. Costumes are encouraged yet optional. Your entry fee gets you a commemorative pint glass and a delicious post-race beer but it is your costume that will determine your starting position.See the schedule
What types of food will there be at the race?
You’ll have your choice of brats & burgers, tasty frites, Belgian waffles and treats for the kids. We’ve partnered with a great group to provide delicious food throughout the day, all weekend long. You won’t go hungry!
Will you be serving beer?
Of course! It’s Wisconsin, after all.
Is there entertainment for kids?
Kids races will take place on both Saturday and Sunday. Check out the schedule for more details.
We need to talk about your dog
362 days a year, we LOVE your dog(s). The three days that make up the Trek CX Cup are the exception. Please leave your dog(s) at home. If you have a cat, please take photos to post to Instagram before you arrive because they are not allowed either.
Can I bring my 20-foot-long pole with the massive flag?
Oh, please no. We’re all for representing what you’re into but there’s other ways to go about it that don’t endanger the safety of athletes, spectators, and ruin the sightlines for pretty much everybody. Bring your energy but please leave the flags and poles firmly planted at home.
I’m a member of the press – how can I get a press pass?
Members of the press can apply for credentials at the website beginning in August.
Product Compare Rack