Search store availability
All-mountain tough. XC light. No compromise.
Bashing through rock gardens and nailing big hits puts incredible strain on a mountain bike stem. Luckily the super stiff, torsion-resistant body and wide faceplate of the Rhythm Pro stem is XC light and all-mountain tough, providing you with more control of the trail.
- 7050-T6, 3D, forged alloy construction
- Wide, 4-bolt, alloy handlebar clamp
- Opposing 2-bolt steerer tube clamp
- Corrosion-resistant steel bolts
- Designed for aggressive technical trail riding, but suitable for road or mountain use
- Not for use on carbon steerer tubes
- Safe for use on carbon handlebars
Material7075 Aluminum Alloy