Designed to handle whatever you can throw at it. Polished aluminum crankarms and the DUB bottom bracket system mean the Rival crankset will keep spinning, no matter what.
A tight and consistent 13-tooth gap between chainrings delivers accurate and dependable shifting. The wider stance of the arms and chainrings provides clearance for extra wide tires, giving you the option to explore new, more challenging routes.
- DUB bottom bracket system adds durability and simplicity
- Wide 47.5mm chainline to accommodate larger tires
- Longer DUB crank spindle accommodates both road and MTB width frame bottom bracket standards
- Requires SRAM AXS Wide front derailleur
- X-Range gearing technology provides more range and smoother gear progression
- Crisp and accurate front shifts
- Aluminum crank arms and 94 BCD chainrings
- Bottom bracket not included