Bontrager Daytime Running Lights are designed to be visible whenever you ride, day or night.Learn More
Control the brightness in your world
- ANT+ enabled for use with all Transmitr products
- Use Transmitr for wireless on/off, battery status, high beams and mode selection
- Ideal for helmet or handlebar mount
- 350 Lumens via high-power CREE LED
- 350LM-1.5hrs, 200LM-3hrs, 100LM-6hrs, Night Flash-9hrs, Day Flash-10hrs
- Fully charges in 4 hours through sealed Micro USB port
- Includes quick connect bracket and micro USB charging cable
- Blendr compatible, secure bar mount available
By directing or amplifying output, a light's beam can be intensified and its range extended. Without this, a light may appear bright, but will not be noticed in the day.
The Day Flash setting is designed to increase noticeability with varying lumen outputs and an interruptive flash pattern.
Daytime Running Lights need to be visible from at least 400m in order to give drivers ample time to notice, react to, and safely pass a rider.