Paint the city day or night
- 35 Lumens provide visibility from over 400m day or night
- Wide visibility angle intended for city use
- Two day-time visibility modes and two night modes
- Day flash 35LM-8hrs, night flash 35LM-16hrs, day steady 20LM-3hrs, night steady 2LM-20hrs
- Integrated light sensor for auto-brightness control
- Battery save mode at 5% life helps ensure a safe ride home with depleted battery
- Quick connect bracket with 16 degree offset compensates for seatpost angle
- Includes Quick connect bracket and micro USB charging cable
Bontrager Daytime Running Lights are designed to be visible whenever you ride, day or night.Learn More
By directing or amplifying output, a light's beam can be intensified and its range extended. Without this, a light may appear bright, but will not be noticed in the day.
The Day Flash setting is designed to increase noticeability with varying lumen outputs and an interruptive flash pattern.
Daytime Running Lights need to be visible from at least 400m in order to give drivers ample time to notice, react to and safely pass a rider.