Leading edge safety
The Rally MIPS mountain bike helmet raises the bar in comfort and protection. Extended coverage and ample vents keep you riding all day long on the toughest trails.
MIPS, "Multi-directional Impact Protection System", sets a new standard in helmet safety. Developed by brain surgeons and scientists, MIPS helps reduce rotational forces on the brain caused by angled impacts to the head.
- Equipped with MIPS Brain Protection System
- In-mold composite skeleton allows a greater variation of vent shape and size
- Intuitive, one-handed Headmaster fit system adjusts height and circumference
- Flexible head-conforming FormFit brow band has a tailored feel and improves venting
- FlatLock dividers make helmet strap management simple through fixed position fit
- Internal, recessed channels manage airflow through the helmet and over the head
- Drop-in coverage offers additional protection below traditional bottom edge of helmet
- Crash Replacement Guarantee provides a free helmet replacement if involved in a crash within the first year of ownership
Rally MIPS Mountain Helmet
Performance-oriented mountain bike helmet with the added protection of MIPS
Next level protection
Created through years of research, MIPS is designed to accentuate the brain's own ability to protect itself and can provide better protection from angled impacts.
Extended coverage at the rear of the helmet not only looks good, it protects more of your head's sensitive areas so you can have the confidence to drop into any situation.
Get back on the bike as soon as possible with a free replacement for any helmet involved in a crash within the first year of ownership. Simply contact Bontrager or your local retailer.
You might also like
|Fit system||Headmaster II|
|Pad material||Moisture wicking pads|
|Buckle type||Standard buckle|
Sizing & fit
51.0 - 57.0 cm
20.1" - 22.4"
54.0 - 60.0 cm
21.3" - 23.6"
58.0 - 63.0 cm
22.8" - 24.8"
60.0 - 66.0 cm
23.6" - 26.0"