Always be prepared
For off-road riders who give up seat packs for dropper posts, Rapid Pack is perfect for mountain bike rides lasting two hours or less. Designed with a sleek esthetic that makes you feel like you aren't wearing your uncle's fanny pack, this bag holds all your essentials when cargo pockets are being used and hydration packs are overkill.
- Lightweight stretch woven material is durable and works with the body's natural movements
- Ridged foam back panel for breathability and comfort
- Two zippered security pockets hold essentials
- Left side opening features internal mesh pockets for easy gear organization
- Middle waterbottle pocket centralizes weight while riding
- Right side opening features internal mesh pockets with compression phone sleeve and key fob
- Fits most tubes including fat bike and plus sized models
"It's hands-down the most comfortable hip pack that I've found"
"Bontrager got it right with the Rapid Pack. It's light, unobtrusive, and has plenty of room for carrying the essentials for shorter rides."Read more
"Bontrager’s Rapid Pack has become a staple for me"
"It’s comfortable and discrete to wear, and holds enough essentials for peace of mind when traveling a bit further from home."Read more
Be ready to ride at a moment’s notice with plenty of space for MTB essentials on rides lasting two hours or less.
Hold a water bottle in the center of your back to prevent it from swaying back and forth while a pull loop makes grabbing and storing your bottle a breeze.
The left zippered pocked includes internal mesh pockets with a compression phone sleeve, key fob, and plenty of room for valuables.
Ready to ride
Another zippered pocket lets you be ready at a moment’s notice for flats or food with plenty of room for essentials such as nutrition, spare tools, and tubes.
You might also like
|Cargo capacity||100 cu in (1.64L)|
|Bag type||Accessory packs|
|Dimensions||49cm (l) x 10cm (w) x 18cm (h)|
|Fiber content||94% Nylon / 6% Spandex|