Our top class lightweight aluminum frame features variable wall thickness for ultimate weight reduction and superior strength. Alpha Platinum Aluminum frames feature elegant smooth welding.
The commuting weapon
Say goodbye to parking fees and fighting for a space. This speedy electric bike will let you leave your car at home. Why not work out on your way to work? XM700+ makes it possible.
- Bosch Performance Speed system, 28mph max speed
- S.P.A. suspension fork for high-speed safety
- Powerful Super Nova headlight for safety at high speeds
- Disc brakes give you reliable all-weather stopping power
The Performance Line is designed for athletic and powerful riding and does justice to its name. Its dynamic drive impresses with high-performance support on any terrain up to 45km/h.
Mid-motor placementThe motor is housed around the bottom bracket, keeping the center of balance lower for the ultimate in stability, comfort, and control.
Long-range batteryOur bikes are equipped with long-lasting lithium ion batteries for quick charges, sustained power, and confidence on even the longest rides.
Motor ArmorThis unique protection-shield made of lightweight but robust aluminum protects the motor against stones.
Hydraulic disc brakesHydraulic disc brakes on RIDE+ bikes offer the ultimate in stopping power and braking precision, so you can ride with confidence and control under power.
Adjustable Bontrager MonoshockWhen lightweight is important but not at the cost of convenience, then the Bontrager quality monoshock is the right partner for you. The fork can be set to your own liking.
Internal cable routingThe cables run through the frame. This not only looks nice, it also protects the cables against damage and weather conditions.
FendersFenders make it easier to go by bike, keeping you cleaner and drier in less-than-perfect conditions.
Puncture-resistant tiresTough Bontrager Hard-Case tires help keep flats from slowing you down.
Ergo gripsSpecially designed grips take your hand shape into account for more comfort and greater control.
Speed Pedelec helmet safetyHelmets certified for use on speed pedelec bicycles offer additional protection in higher-speed accidents and are compliant with regulation NTA 8776, the new standard for helmet safety. If your helmet carries this mark of certification, you can ride legally with the confidence of increased protection.
- Alpha Gold Aluminum , for Bosch E-bike system, rack and fender mounts
- Front suspension
- Bontrager SPA integrated front suspension, 35mm travel
- Shimano Deore centerlock front hub; Shimano Deore centerlock rear hub; Alloy disc 36-hole rims
- Front Hub
- Shimano Deore centerlock
- Rear Hub
- Shimano Deore centerlock
- Alloy disc 36-hole
- Schwalbe Energizer Pro, E-Bike Ready, 700x38c
- Shimano Deore, 10 speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano SLX, Shadow Plus
- RIDE+ for Bosch
- Bottom bracket
- Bosch Speed Performance drive motor unit
- Shimano HG50, 11-36, 10 speed
- Bontrager H1
- Bontrager SSR, 2-bolt head, 31.6mm, 12mm offset
- Bontrager Urban alloy, 31.8mm, zero rise
- Bontrager Satellite Elite, lock-on, ergonomic
- Bontrager Race Lite, 31.8mm, 7 degree
- 1-1/8" threadless, semi-integrated, semi-cartridge bearings
- Shimano M425 hydraulic disc
- Bosch Powerpack 400
- Bosch Intuvia Performance
- 55cm - 21.02 kg / 46.3 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorized Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||B Seat tube angle||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||F Bottom bracket height||G Bottom bracket drop||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach|