The fastest bike just got faster
You own the course on Speed Concept. Design, components, and incredible fit combine to meet your best effort and propel you to new heights of performance. Welcome to the win.
- 500 Series OCLV Carbon makes the ultimate light tri bike possible
- Whole-bike integrated aero system is the world's fastest
- Largest range of sizes and adjustability for a perfect fit
- Make it yours: it's fully customizable through Project One. Choose your model. Choose your paint. Choose your parts.
Upgrades from Speed Concept 7.0
- Fully integrated cockpit
- Full SRAM Force 22 drivetrain
- Bontrager Race Tubeless Ready wheelset
- Bontrager R3 tires w/120tpi casing
- Bontrager RXL Hilo saddle w/hollow Ti rails
Full-foil forkWe tested every shape possible, and found this 6:1 ratio is fastest where it matters most. This fork slices the wind from 2.5-12.5 degrees of yaw angle without stalling for unparalleled aerodynamic performance in real-world wind conditions.
Integrated Speed StorageBontrager integrated Speed Storage products are so well fitted to the Speed Concept frame that you and your bike are actually more aerodynamic with them than without.
Fast build, easy adjustmentTri bikes are not known to be mechanic friendly. But Speed Concept changes that. It’s faster to build, easier to adjust, simpler to pack for race travel. You’re welcome.
Integrated handlebarBar is integrated into the frame for the sleekest, lowest-drag profile.
Ultra-clean front endMove around to the front of Speed Concept and an amazing thing happens: it all but disappears. Fully integrated handlebar with hidden shift and brake cables presents 30% less surface to the wind. It's the lightest, cleanest, most aero front end ever.
- 500 Series OCLV Carbon, KVF (Kammtail Virtual Foil) tube shape, BB90, Speed Fin compatible, DuoTrap compatible, SC Draft Box 2 & SC Speed Box compatible
- SC full foil carbon, integrated brake & stem
- Bontrager Speed Concept Race Lite, alloy, +/-20mm offset
- Bontrager Speed Concept KVF aero bar, carbon, direct mount, UCI legal
- Bontrager Speed Concept, direct mount
- Integrated, sealed bearings
- Bontrager Speed Concept integrated
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 275 pounds (125 kg).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorized Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
154.0 - 170.0 cm
5'0.6" - 5'6.9"
164.0 - 177.0 cm
5'4.6" - 5'9.7"
174.0 - 187.0 cm
5'8.5" - 6'1.6"
185.0 - 198.0 cm
6'0.8" - 6'6.0"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size letter||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||G Bottom bracket drop||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum||Saddle rail height maximum|