- Front and Rear IsoSpeed decouplers smooth rough roads
- 500 Series OCLV Carbon frame lets you ride stronger, longer
- Additional tire clearance for on- and off-road versatility
- Balanced, race-stable geometry for confident handling
Endurance geometryPerformance. Stability. Victory. Trek endurance geometry is a triple threat, maximizing control, handling, and responsiveness through perfectly tuned rider weight bias.
Endurance fitAs befits the world’s most advanced endurance racing bikes, we’ve developed the world’s most stable racing geometry. Still racy, but with a slightly higher head tube for better stability and greater comfort through the entire ride.
IsoSpeed forkIt's a one-two punch: generous ride-tuned sweep and shape increases compliance for a smoother ride, and unique dropout placement optimizes the wheelbase.
Additional Tire ClearanceAdditional tire clearance allows Domane to go where no road bike has gone before. Race, ride, explore.
Power Transfer ConstructionGet the most out of every pedal stroke with Power Transfer Construction. This Trek innovation connects our exclusive E2 head tube and BB90 bottom bracket with a wide, ultra-stiff down tube that transfers more of your pedaling power to the road, for more speed out of every pedal turn.
Control Freak Cable ManagementControl Freak is the lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system. It allows any combination of shift and brake housing to be routed through the frame for clean aesthetics and an easily customizable set up.
Direct brake mountDirect brake mounts connect directly to the frame to reduce redundant parts and increase overall braking performance.
Ride Tuned seatmastOur no-cut Ride Tuned seatmast is designed for the rigors of pro racing. It's the lightest, most comfortable solution for day-in, day-out performance and comfort, however rough the roads or hard the riding.
Fender compatibleFender mounts allow for full-coverage fenders so you can ride comfortably in less-than-ideal conditions.
- 500 Series OCLV Carbon, Front & Rear IsoSpeed, E2 tapered head tube, BB90, direct mount brakes, Power Transfer Construction, hidden fender mounts, internal cable routing, 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast
- Domane full carbon, carbon E2 steerer, direct mount brakes
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- 52cm - 1.94 kg / 4.28 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 275 pounds (125 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
150.0 - 155.0 cm
4'11.1" - 5'1.0"
152.0 - 159.0 cm
4'11.8" - 5'2.6"
157.0 - 164.0 cm
5'1.8" - 5'4.6"
162.0 - 169.0 cm
5'3.8" - 5'6.5"
167.0 - 174.0 cm
5'5.7" - 5'8.5"
173.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.1" - 5'10.9"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||G Bottom bracket drop||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum||Saddle rail height maximum|