- Domane provides the smooth advantage
- Rear IsoSpeed doubles compliance to conquer even the roughest roads
- Lightweight aluminum frame delivers an ultra-efficient ride
- Disc brakes for control and all-weather stopping power
Simply the most exciting and innovative brand in cycling
"Trek has been knocking on the door of since 2012 and the original Domane. That knock got louder with the Émonda and almost broke the door’s hinges with the new Madone. The Domane SLR has broken the door to splinters"
Upgrades from Domane ALR 4 Disc
- Shimano 105 11-speed drivetrain
- Schwalbe G-One Allround tire
Upgrades from Domane AL 3
- 200 Series Alpha Aluminum frame with IsoSpeed Decoupler
- Domane E2 steerer
- Bontrager R1 tires
200 Series Alpha AluminumTrek's high-performance road alloy, formed into sophisticated tube shapes for maximum strength and minimum weight.
Endurance fitAs befits the world’s most advanced endurance racing bikes, we’ve developed the world’s most stable racing geometry. Still racy, but with a slightly higher head tube for better stability and greater comfort through the entire ride.
Endurance geometryPerformance. Stability. Victory. Trek endurance geometry is a triple threat, maximizing control, handling, and responsiveness through perfectly tuned rider weight bias.
IsoSpeed forkIt's a one-two punch: generous ride-tuned sweep and shape increases compliance for a smoother ride, and unique dropout placement optimizes the wheelbase.
Flat Mount disc brakesAll-new Flat Mount disc brakes are more elegant, lighter, smaller, and cleaner than traditional disc brakes, providing superior performance and stopping power under harsh conditions.
Additional Tire ClearanceAdditional tire clearance allows Domane to go where no road bike has gone before. Race, ride, explore. Domane SLR is available in a caliper and disc brake option, which both have additional tire clearance. Adding to the platform's versatility, riders can now run 28c tires on Domane SLR and 32c tires on Domane SLR Disc whilte still meeting CPSC and ISO clearance standards. The caliper version features lightweight direct mount brakes and the disc equipped bike highlights 12mm thru axles while both bikes include hidden fender mounts.
Invisible weld technologyRevolutionary welding technology creates a better connection with each tube junction, increasing strength while using less material.
Fender compatibleFender mounts allow for full-coverage fenders so you can ride comfortably in less-than-ideal conditions.
- 200 Series Alpha Aluminum, IsoSpeed, Invisible Weld Technology, E2 tapered head tube, BB86.5, flat mount disc brakes, 12mm thru axle, hidden fender mounts, DuoTrap S compatible
- Domane carbon, E2 steerer, flat mount disc brakes, 12mm thru axle, hidden fender mount
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- 56cm - 2.31 kg / 5.10 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 275 pounds (125 kg).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorized Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
152.0 - 159.0 cm
4'11.8" - 5'2.6"
157.0 - 164.0 cm
5'1.8" - 5'4.6"
162.0 - 169.0 cm
5'3.8" - 5'6.5"
167.0 - 174.0 cm
5'5.7" - 5'8.5"
173.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.1" - 5'10.9"
179.0 - 186.0 cm
5'10.5" - 6'1.2"
184.0 - 191.0 cm
6'0.4" - 6'3.2"
189.0 - 196.0 cm
6'2.4" - 6'5.2"
194.0 - 200.0 cm
6'4.4" - 6'6.7"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||G Bottom bracket drop||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum||Saddle rail height maximum|