It's right for you if...
You want a fast electric road bike that earns top marks in style and performance. You're looking to explore, hit distance milestones you never thought possible, and keep up with faster friends on group rides.
The tech you get
A lightweight 500 Series OCLV Carbon frame that fully encases a 500Wh battery, a powerful Bosch Performance Speed motor that helps you sustain speeds up to 28 mph, a Bosch Purion controller, a 1x11 SRAM Force 1 drivetrain, an alloy seatmast cap with integrated rear lighting, hydraulic disc brakes, and a kickstand.
The final word
Domane+ opens doors to new road adventures. This e-bike showcases the best in new tech and advanced electric bike design. It's capable, stable, fast, and a whole lot of fun.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame and makes it easy to remove the battery without tools
- Go far, fast: Domane+ can sustain speeds of up to 28 mph and travel up to 70 miles on a single charge
- Road-smoothing IsoSpeed absorbs fatiguing bumps in the road for a faster, smoother, more comfortable ride
- The seatmast cap has an integrated rear Daytime Running Light, and it runs off the Bosch battery
- Domane+ is a bike that brings people together: the powerful Bosch system gives you a boost so you can ride with faster friends
How To: Clean and Lube Your Bike Chain
Squeaky, rattle-y chains and chainring tattoos are two signs that your bike chain may be in need of a little TLC. In addition to a cleaner, more quiet ride, keeping your bike chain clean and lubed is one of the best ways to extend the life of your drive train and keep your bike shifting smoothly.Watch the video
Removable Integrated Battery
RIB is a one-piece battery and cover with a built-in handle that can easily be removed and re-installed in the frame with no tools and no hassle. It’s the most convenient way to remove your battery for transport, security, or just easier charging.
Bosch Performance Speed motor
The Performance Line is designed for athletic and powerful riding and does justice to its name. Its dynamic drive impresses with high-performance support on any terrain up to 28 mph.
Bosch Purion Display
Bosch's Purion display features a fully-functional speedometer with a backlit display, service interval indicator, and battery range indicator. Its thoughtful design allows riders to scroll through functions or choose the right level of support while maintaining contact with handlebars.
Flat Mount disc brakes
All-new Flat Mount disc brakes are more elegant, lighter, smaller, and cleaner than traditional disc brakes, providing superior performance and stopping power under harsh conditions.
- 500 Series OCLV Carbon. Rear IsoSpeed, Tapered head tube, internal battery, flat mount disc brakes, 12mm thru-axle, internal cable routing, Ride Tuned seatmast, hidden fender mounts
- Domane+ carbon steer and crown, flat mount disc brakes, 12mm thru-axles
- Bontrager Paradigm Disc Tubeless Ready, 12mm thru-axle
- Schwalbe G-One Speed, aramid bead, TL Easy, 700c35c
- Max tire size
- 35c Bontrager tires (with at least 4mm of clearance to frame)
- SRAM Force 1, 11 speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM Force 1, medium cage
- Praxis, Carbon E-Bike
- Bottom bracket
- Steel chainring, 20T, with guard
- SRAM PG-1170, 11-36, 11 speed
- SRAM PC-1170
- Not included
- Bontrager Arvada Comp, steel rails
- Bontrager Ride Tuned alloy seatmast Cap, 10mm offset
- Bontrager Elite IsoZone VR-CF, 31.8mm
- Bontrager tape
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7 degree, w/computer & light mounts
- Integrated, stainless cartridge bearings, sealed, 1-3/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- SRAM Force flat mount hydraulic disc
- Bosch PowerTube 500wh
- Bosch Purion Performance
- Bosch Performance Speed, 350 watt, 63Nm, 28 mph
- Front light
- Bontrager Lync
- Rear light
- Bontrager Lync
- 56cm - 17.19 kg / 37.89 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 275 pounds (125 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
162.0 - 169.0 cm
5'3.8" - 5'6.5"
76.0 - 79.0 cm
29.9" - 31.1"
167.0 - 174.0 cm
5'5.7" - 5'8.5"
78.0 - 82.0 cm
30.7" - 32.3"
173.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.1" - 5'10.9"
81.0 - 85.0 cm
31.9" - 33.5"
179.0 - 186.0 cm
5'10.5" - 6'1.2"
84.0 - 87.0 cm
33.1" - 34.3"
184.0 - 191.0 cm
6'0.4" - 6'3.2"
86.0 - 90.0 cm
33.9" - 35.4"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|