It's right for you if...
You're looking for the real advantage of a bike that wins in tech. You want the most advanced endurance road bike frame we offer, with the added benefit of an electronic drivetrain for fast, reliable shifting in any conditions.
The tech you get
Our lightest 700 Series OCLV Carbon frame and fork with both Front and Adjustable Rear IsoSpeed and fender mounts. It's equipped with a full Shimano 2x11 Ultegra Di2 electronic drivetrain, powerful flat-mount disc brakes, Aeolus Pro 3V Disc Tubeless Ready carbon wheels, a Domane Carbon seatmast cap, and a Bontrager Pro IsoCore handlebar that reduces vibrations from the road by 20% over a standard carbon bar. Internal storage and cable routing add to the bike's sleek look.
The final word
Our highest-end Domane carbon frame, with the precision shifting that comes only from a Shimano Di2. You're getting tech that provides a real advantage in comfort, reliability, and speed during long races and competitive group rides.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Never miss a shift again with the fast, reliable Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic drivetrain
- You can tune the amount of compliance in your frame to your preference with a simple slider adjustment
- We're not the only ones who love it: the Domane SLR platform was awarded "Superbike of the Year" by Bikeradar
- A sleek internal storage compartment gives you a versatile spot to stow tools and gear
- Make it yours: it's fully customizable through Project One
"The new Domane SLR is a seriously smooth-riding machine."
"If you’ve been thinking about a new all-road bike and holding out as one of the skeptics of Trek’s IsoSpeed concept in general, though, feel free to quit sitting on your hands and just go ride one already. IsoSpeed has never been an empty gimmick, and this latest incarnation sure does seem to be Trek’s best interpretation to date."Read more
"I liked the last Domane. But I love this one."
"We’re truly in a special era in which it’s very difficult to make a bad bike, and even more difficult to stand out among the crowd. The Domane does so here. From its looks to its compliance features, and its geometry that more closely mirrors a race bike without getting absurdly aggressive, the Domane gets a lot right."Read more
"One of the best bikes you can buy right now"
"The third-generation of Trek's Domane is not just the best Domane; it is Trek's best-ever road bike. And one of the best road bikes on the market right now. This is the bike most of us should ride. It's entertainingly sharp and sporty, smooth, smart and versatile enough for most forms or road riding, paved or gravel. And that's why it's one of the best bikes you can buy right now.Read more
You might also like
The smooth advantage
Front and Rear IsoSpeed soak up fatiguing bumps in the road so you can stay stronger longer.
Massive tire clearance
Domane can fit tires up to 38c wide for fast, confident riding on the roughest roads.
Faster than ever
Design elements like hidden cables and aerodynamic tube shaping give you free speed.
Trek's IsoSpeed technology smoothes even the roughest roads, delivering an efficient and comfortable ride for increased performance and speed. Adjustable Rear IsoSpeed allows you to fine-tune your compliance level to suit your ride-style and terrain. Vertical compliance was increased overall by 14% with the slider in the lowest setting compared to the current Domane, providing the rider to further smooth out the rough roads.
As befits the world’s most advanced endurance racing bikes, we’ve developed the world’s most stable racing geometry. Still racy, but with a slightly higher head tube for better stability and greater comfort through the entire ride.
Performance. Stability. Victory. Trek endurance geometry is a triple threat, maximizing control, handling, and responsiveness through perfectly tuned rider weight bias.
Additional Tire Clearance
Additional tire clearance allows Domane to go where no road bike has gone before. Race, ride, explore.
It's a one-two punch: generous ride-tuned sweep and shape increases compliance for a smoother ride, and unique dropout placement optimizes the wheelbase.
Flat Mount disc brakes
All-new Flat Mount disc brakes are more elegant, lighter, smaller, and cleaner than traditional disc brakes, providing superior performance and stopping power under harsh conditions.
Power Transfer Construction
Get the most out of every pedal stroke with Power Transfer Construction. This Trek innovation connects our exclusive E2 head tube and BB90 bottom bracket with a wide, ultra-stiff down tube that transfers more of your pedaling power to the road, for more speed out of every pedal turn.
Fender mounts allow for full-coverage fenders so you can ride comfortably in less-than-ideal conditions.
700 Series OCLV
The lightest, strongest carbon available. 700 Series OCLV is the ultimate combination of superior modulus and superior strength, and it's only from Trek.
- 700 Series OCLV Carbon, front IsoSpeed, adjustable rear IsoSpeed, internal storage, tapered head tube, internal cable routing, micro-adjust seat mast, 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible, fender mounts, flat mount disc, 142x12mm thru axle
- Domane SLR carbon, tapered carbon steerer, internal brake routing, fender mounts, flat mount disc, carbon dropouts, 12x100mm thru axle
- Bontrager Aeolus Pro 3V, OCLV Carbon, Tubeless Ready, 25mm rim width
- Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, Tubeless Ready, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 700x32c
- Shimano Ultegra R8070, 11 speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra R8050 Di2, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra R8050 Di2, long cage, 34T max cog
- Shimano Ultegra R8000, 50/34 (compact)
- Bottom bracket
- Praxis, T47 threaded, internal bearing
- Shimano Ultegra HG800-11, 11-34, 11 speed
- Shimano Ultegra HG701, 11 speed
- Bontrager Arvada Elite, stainless steel rails
- Domane carbon seatmast cap, integrated light mount, 20mm offset
- Bontrager Pro IsoCore VR-CF, OCLV Carbon, 31.8mm, internal Di2 routing
- Bontrager Supertack Perf tape
- Bontrager Pro, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree
- FSA Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Shimano Ultegra R8070 hydraulic disc
- 56 - 8.48 kg / 18.70 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 275 pounds (125 kg).