It's right for you if...
You ride sometimes for fun and adventure, sometimes for fitness and speed—but it's always important that you're in a comfortable posture. You side with women who prefer the fit and feel of a women's specific bike, and you're looking for a quality first road bike or an upgrade that will be your companion for years to come.
The tech you get
The Shimano Sora groupset has 18 speeds, with integrated brake/shift levers and a wide range of gears that's great for climbing. Domane AL 3 Women's has a lightweight Alpha Aluminum frame with a stable, confidence-inspiring Endurance Geometry, plus mounts for fenders. It's also equipped with a Women's Specific Design saddle and handlebar that can provide a better fit from the start.
The final word
Lighter parts, with 18 speeds for easier riding on varying terrain, an advanced aluminum frame, a saddle and handlebars designed specifically for women, and a smooth, stable, comfort-first geometry. Plus, it's built in Trek's performance heritage and backed by a lifetime warranty.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- It's a real road bike at a great value, and it gets you into the world of road cycling without a giant price tag
- It comes with a Women's Specific Design saddle and handlebar that make you say, "Yeah, that feels like it was made for me"
- The stable Endurance Geometry is comfortable over long distances, but this is still a quick race bike
- The unique IsoSpeed Carbon fork, which swoops forward toward the dropouts, absorbs vibrations from the road so your arms won't fatigue as quickly
- DuoTrap S compatibility makes it easy to wirelessly track your rides, so you can set goals and watch yourself reach them
How To: Choose a Road Bike
Efficiency, snappy handling, and downright speed; these are the qualities are hallmarks of road cycling, and as you ride, you develop unique preferences as to how and where you like to ride. Trek offers distinct dedicated road platforms—Madone, Émonda, Domane, and Checkpoint—and each play to a unique strength and riding style.Watch the video
100 Series Alpha Aluminum
Trek's high-performance aluminum, with manipulated tube shapes to balance strength and weight savings.
As befits the world’s most advanced endurance racing bikes, we’ve developed the world’s most stable racing geometry. Still racy, but with a slightly higher head tube for better stability and greater comfort through the entire ride.
Performance. Stability. Victory. Trek endurance geometry is a triple threat, maximizing control, handling, and responsiveness through perfectly tuned rider weight bias.
Additional Tire Clearance
Additional tire clearance allows Domane to go where no road bike has gone before. Race, ride, explore.
It's a one-two punch: generous ride-tuned sweep and shape increases compliance for a smoother ride, and unique dropout placement optimizes the wheelbase.
Fender mounts allow for full-coverage fenders so you can ride comfortably in less-than-ideal conditions.
Going for a long ride? Rack mounts make carrying accessories a breeze.
- 100 Series Alpha Aluminum, DuoTrap S compatible, hidden fender mounts
- Domane carbon, hidden fender mounts
- Front hub
- Rear hub
- Bontrager Affinity Tubeless Ready
- Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite, 700x28c
- Max tire size
- 28c Bontrager tires (with at least 4mm of clearance to frame)
- Shimano Sora, 9 speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Sora
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Sora
- Shimano Sora, 50/34 (compact)
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge
- Shimano Sora, 11-32, 9 speed
- Shimano Sora
- Wellgo nylon body w/alloy cage
- Bontrager Ajna Comp, chromoly rails
- Bontrager, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 8mm offset
- Bontrager Comp VR-S, 31.8mm
- Bontrager tape
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7 degree, light mount
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝
- Alloy dual-pivot
- 52 - 9.89 kg / 21.8 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 275 pounds (125 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
150.0 - 155.0 cm
4'11.1" - 5'1.0"
71.0 - 73.0 cm
28.0" - 28.7"
152.0 - 159.0 cm
4'11.8" - 5'2.6"
71.0 - 75.0 cm
28.0" - 29.5"
157.0 - 164.0 cm
5'1.8" - 5'4.6"
74.0 - 77.0 cm
29.1" - 30.3"
162.0 - 169.0 cm
5'3.8" - 5'6.5"
76.0 - 79.0 cm
29.9" - 31.1"
167.0 - 174.0 cm
5'5.7" - 5'8.5"
78.0 - 82.0 cm
30.7" - 32.3"
173.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.1" - 5'10.9"
81.0 - 85.0 cm
31.9" - 33.5"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum (w/short mast)||Saddle rail height maximum (w/tall mast)|