It's right for you if...
Light weight is your biggest consideration. You want components you can depend on, but above all you want a featherlight frame with outstanding ride quality. You want your bike to perform on big climbs, steep descents, and fast sprints.
The tech you get
The best ride quality comes only from the best carbon. Émonda SLR 6 delivers the best handling characteristics on our lightest-ever 700 Series OCLV Carbon frame, with dependable, race-level parts like a full Shimano Ultegra 11-speed drivetrain, Bontrager XXX OCLV carbon handlebar, and Bontrager Paradigm Comp Tubeless Ready wheels.
The final word
Lightest. Frame. Ever. The Émonda SLR 6 frame weighs in at 640 grams. It's built up with a fully race-capable parts group, but what you're really getting for your money is the lightest frame we've ever made and the security of a lifetime warranty.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- We optimized our carbon layup process specifically for this frame to achieve the lightest weight and finest ride quality possible
- You can immediately feel the benefits of our lightest Émonda frame on the biggest climbs
- Yes, it's a super lightweight bike—but it's a super lightweight bike with exceptional ride quality, balance, and stiffness, too
- Like every Émonda, it's built to be the lightest and fastest in its class and backed by our lifetime warranty
- Make it yours: it's fully customizable through Project One. Choose your model. Choose your paint. Choose your parts.
You might also like
Émonda is the ultimate lightweight road racing machine, pushing the boundaries of what's possible for bicycle weight and ride performance.
700 Series OCLV
The lightest, strongest carbon available. 700 Series OCLV is the ultimate combination of superior modulus and superior strength, and it's only from Trek.
H2 is the optimal fit to put most riders, including many of our Pro Team athletes, in the right position for power and performance.
Direct brake mount
Direct brake mounts connect directly to the frame to reduce redundant parts and increase overall braking performance.
Ride Tuned seatmast
Our no-cut Ride Tuned seatmast is designed for the rigors of pro racing. It's the lightest, most comfortable solution for day-in, day-out performance and comfort, however rough the roads or hard the riding.
Control Freak Cable Management
Control Freak is the lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system. It allows any combination of shift and brake housing to be routed through the frame for clean aesthetics and an easily customizable set up.
- Ultralight 700 Series OCLV Carbon, ride-tuned performance tube optimization, E2 tapered head tube, BB90, direct mount brakes, internal cable routing, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast
- Émonda full carbon, carbon E2 steerer, carbon dropouts, direct mount brakes
- Bontrager Paradigm Comp Tubeless Ready
- Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, 120 tpi, aramid bead, 700x25c
- Max tire size
- 25c Bontrager tires (with at least 4mm of clearance to frame)
- Shimano Ultegra, 11 speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra
- Shimano Ultegra, 50/34 (compact)
- Bottom bracket
- Shimano Ultegra, 11-28, 11 speed
- Shimano Ultegra
- Not included
- Bontrager Montrose Elite, titanium rails
- Bontrager Ride Tuned carbon seatmast cap, 20mm offset
- Bontrager XXX, OCLV carbon, VR-C, 31.8mm
- Bontrager tape
- Bontrager Pro, 31.8mm, 7 degree, w/computer & light mounts
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Bontrager Speed Stop Pro (44 & 47: Shimano Ultegra)
- 56 cm - 6.79 kg / 14.96 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 275 pounds (125 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
157.0 - 164.0 cm
5'1.8" - 5'4.6"
74.0 - 77.0 cm
29.1" - 30.3"
162.0 - 169.0 cm
5'3.8" - 5'6.5"
76.0 - 79.0 cm
29.9" - 31.1"
167.0 - 174.0 cm
5'5.7" - 5'8.5"
78.0 - 82.0 cm
30.7" - 32.3"
173.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.1" - 5'10.9"
81.0 - 85.0 cm
31.9" - 33.5"
179.0 - 186.0 cm
5'10.5" - 6'1.2"
84.0 - 87.0 cm
33.1" - 34.3"
184.0 - 191.0 cm
6'0.4" - 6'3.2"
86.0 - 90.0 cm
33.9" - 35.4"
189.0 - 196.0 cm
6'2.4" - 6'5.2"
89.0 - 92.0 cm
35.0" - 36.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum (w/short mast)||Saddle rail height maximum (w/tall mast)|