It's right for you if...
You don't ever want to miss a shift again, and you value the predictability and smoothness of an electronic drivetrain. You want an ultralight carbon frame and carbon wheels, plus the power and confidence of hydraulic disc brakes.
The tech you get
A full Shimano Ultegra Di2 11-speed electronic drivetrain, Bontrager Aeolus Pro 3 Disc carbon wheels, hydraulic flat mount disc brakes, and an ultralight 500 Series OCLV Carbon frame.
The final word
Light, fast, confident. Our lightweight 500 Series OCLV Carbon frame, electronic shifting, carbon wheels, and hydraulic disc brakes make Émonda SL 7 Disc an outstanding choice for the rider who wants a lightweight race bike that excels in any weather conditions.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Émonda leads the road bike disc revolution, proving that with the right engineering you can have both an ultralight race bike and all-weather stopping power
- This bike is fully capable of taking on the biggest climbs, steepest descents, tightest turns, and fastest sprints you can find
- Like every Émonda, it's built to be the lightest and fastest in its class and backed by our lifetime warranty
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic drivetrain delivers lightning fast clean precision shifting
You might also like
Émonda is the ultimate lightweight road racing machine, pushing the boundaries of what's possible for bicycle weight and ride performance.
H2 is the optimal fit to put most riders, including many of our Pro Team athletes, in the right position for power and performance.
Flat Mount disc brakes
All-new Flat Mount disc brakes are more elegant, lighter, smaller, and cleaner than traditional disc brakes, providing superior performance and stopping power under harsh conditions.
Ride Tuned seatmast
Our no-cut Ride Tuned seatmast is designed for the rigors of pro racing. It's the lightest, most comfortable solution for day-in, day-out performance and comfort, however rough the roads or hard the riding.
Shimano Di2 electronic shifting offers the ultimate in speed and precise, reliable shifting. Riders can switch between gears quickly and effectively with the touch of a button. More compact lever hoods improve comfort and control, while Shimano’s Di2 internal battery hides inside the frame for a clean, fresh look.
- Ultralight 500 Series OCLV Carbon, ride-tuned performance tube optimization, tapered head tube, BB90, flat mount disc brakes, 12mm thru axle, internal cable routing, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast
- Émonda full carbon, carbon taperd steerer, flat mount disc brakes
- Bontrager Aeolus Pro 3 Tubeless Ready
- Bontrager R2 Hard-Case Lite, 700x25c
- Max tire size
- 25c Bontrager tires (with at least 4mm of clearance to frame)
- Shimano Ultegra Di2, 11 speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra Di2, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Shimano Ultegra, 50/34 (compact)
- Bottom bracket
- Shimano Ultegra, 11-28, 11 speed
- Shimano Ultegra
- Not included
- Bontrager Montrose Comp, chromoly rails
- Bontrager Ride Tuned carbon seatmast cap, 20mm offset
- Bontrager Elite VR-C, 31.8mm
- Bontrager tape
- Bontrager Pro, 31.8mm, 7 degree, w/computer & light mounts
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Shimano Ultegra flat mount hydraulic disc
- 56cm - 7.80 kg / 17.2 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 275 pounds (125 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
157.0 - 164.0 cm
5'1.8" - 5'4.6"
74.0 - 77.0 cm
29.1" - 30.3"
162.0 - 169.0 cm
5'3.8" - 5'6.5"
76.0 - 79.0 cm
29.9" - 31.1"
167.0 - 174.0 cm
5'5.7" - 5'8.5"
78.0 - 82.0 cm
30.7" - 32.3"
173.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.1" - 5'10.9"
81.0 - 85.0 cm
31.9" - 33.5"
179.0 - 186.0 cm
5'10.5" - 6'1.2"
84.0 - 87.0 cm
33.1" - 34.3"
184.0 - 191.0 cm
6'0.4" - 6'3.2"
86.0 - 90.0 cm
33.9" - 35.4"
189.0 - 196.0 cm
6'2.4" - 6'5.2"
89.0 - 92.0 cm
35.0" - 36.2"
194.0 - 200.0 cm
6'4.4" - 6'6.7"
91.0 - 94.0 cm
35.8" - 37.0"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum (w/short mast)||Saddle rail height maximum (w/tall mast)|