Their ticket to fly
Fast kids deserve a true, race-ready bike that will take them down the road or to the finish line in record time.
- Our lightest kids' road bike ever
- Sleek aluminum frame is inspired by our legendary Émonda
- Shimano drivetrain makes for a fast, race-ready ride
- Trek quality = safety, fun, and race-worthy performance
Carbon forkLightweight fork with carbon fiber legs soaks up hand-numbing road vibration.
Race-ready road componentsQuality components mean this bike is ready to shred the singletrack, on race day or every day.
E2 tapered head tubeE2 is the evolution of the 1-1/8" headset to a tapered head tube, fork, and headset system. E2 tapers from a 1.5" lower to a 1-1/8" upper to provide more material where it matters most, for a stronger, lighter frame with point-and-shoot control.
- Alpha Platinum Aluminum
- Trek Émonda carbon, E2 steerer
- Front Hub
- Rear Hub
- Formula alloy
- Kenda Koncept, 650x23c
- Shimano Sora, 9 speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Sora
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Sora
- Shimano Sora, 46/34 (compact)
- Bottom bracket
- Press Fit BB86.5
- Shimano HG50, 13-25, 9 speed
- KMC X9
- Wellgo nylon body w/alloy cage
- Dialed 24˝ size, padded
- Bontrager, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 8mm offset
- Bontrager Comp VR-S, 31.8mm
- Bontrager tape
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 7 degree, w/computer & light mounts
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Alloy dual-pivot
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 170 pounds (77 kg).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorized Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
90.0 - 102.0 cm
2'11.4" - 3'4.2"
99.0 - 117.0 cm
3'3.0" - 3'10.1"
114.0 - 132.0 cm
3'8.9" - 4'4.0"
130.0 - 150.0 cm
4'3.2" - 4'11.1"
26" & 650c wheel
146.0 - 160.0 cm
4'9.5" - 5'3.0"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Wheel size||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||G Bottom bracket drop||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack|