It's right for you if...
You're in it for the adventure and want a performance gravel bike so you can go farther and faster. You spend long days in the saddle, and want the gravel-smoothing ride of Trek's exclusive IsoSpeed decoupler on your dream gravel bike build.
The tech you get
A 500 Series OCLV Carbon frame with Rear IsoSpeed, adjustable Stranglehold dropouts that make it easy to fine-tune your geometry or run singlespeed, Checkpoint carbon disc fork with hidden fender mounts. Built for 12mm thru axles, flat mount disc brakes, and BB90 bottom bracket.
The final word
Our highest-end gravel frameset is the ideal starting point for a performance gravel bike build. It's covered in extra mounts that make it easy to carry your gear the way you want, it has an IsoSpeed decoupler for compliance on rough terrain, and it includes Stranglehold Dropouts that make it easy to build as a singlespeed.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- The IsoSpeed decoupler cuts down on fatiguing bumps in gravel so you can wander more, reach new places, and stay stronger longer
- This bike is exceedingly versatile and suited to a wide variety of ride styles, including gravel rides, bikepacking, and daily commutes
- Extra mounts on the top tube, seat tube, and both sides of the down tube make it easy to carry extra gear and water
- Massive tire clearance means you can use tires up to 40c for extra traction and stability in any condition
- Strangelhold Dropouts make it easy to fine-tune your geometry or build it up as a singlespeed
You might also like
Flat Mount disc brakes
All-new Flat Mount disc brakes are more elegant, lighter, smaller, and cleaner than traditional disc brakes, providing superior performance and stopping power under harsh conditions.
A 12mm front thru axle makes steering more precise for more control, and the quick-release feature makes wheel removal easy.
Sometimes you need a little extra protection, so we developed our light, tough external Carbon Armor polymer shield. It provides reassurance when you know your down tube is bound to take some abuse.
Control Freak Cable Management
The lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system allows any combination of shift, brake, lockout, and dropper post lines to be routed through the frame for clean looks and the ultimate custom setup.
- 500 Series OCLV Carbon, Rear IsoSpeed, Stranglehold dropouts, tapered head tube, BB90, flat mount disc brakes, rack mounts and hidden fender mounts, Control Freak, internal cable routing, 12mm thru axle, 3S chain keeper, Ride Tuned seatmast
- Checkpoint carbon disc, carbon tapered steerer, flat mount disc brakes, rack mounts, hidden fender mounts, 12mm thru axle
- Max tire size
- 45c Bontrager tires (49 & 52cm: 40c due to toe overlap), with at least 4mm of clearance to frame
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- 56cm - 2.21 kg / 4.87 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 275 pounds (125 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
158.0 - 163.0 cm
5'2.2" - 5'4.2"
74.0 - 77.0 cm
29.1" - 30.3"
162.0 - 169.0 cm
5'3.8" - 5'6.5"
76.0 - 79.0 cm
29.9" - 31.1"
167.0 - 174.0 cm
5'5.7" - 5'8.5"
78.0 - 82.0 cm
30.7" - 32.3"
173.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.1" - 5'10.9"
81.0 - 85.0 cm
31.9" - 33.5"
179.0 - 186.0 cm
5'10.5" - 6'1.2"
84.0 - 87.0 cm
33.1" - 34.3"
184.0 - 191.0 cm
6'0.4" - 6'3.2"
86.0 - 90.0 cm
33.9" - 35.4"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum (w/short mast)||Saddle rail height maximum (w/tall mast)|