Mud, sweat, tears, triumph. You'll charge through it all with bigger speed, stronger lines, and more confidence than ever before. Boone is the ultimate Cyclocross superbike.
- CX race geometry, developed with the world's fastest racers
- 600 Series OCLV Carbon frame is ultralight and cross tough
- IsoSpeed doubles compliance to conquer the roughest races
- Lightweight cantis give you race-worthy stopping power
ROAD Editors Approve Boone
"The Boone turns into an exceptional value, and a piece of machinery that I would happily spend my hard earned bucks on."
Upgrades from Boone 5 Disc
- SRAM Force 1 drivetrain
- Bontrager Paradigm Comp Tubeless Ready wheelset
- Bontrager Pro IsoCore Carbon handlebar
- Bontrager Montrose Elite saddle, with titanium rails
- Bontrager Pro stem
Upgrades from Boone 7
- Sven Nys's Signature Build
- Shimano Ultegra
- Shimano CX70 brakeset
Upgrades from Crockett Disc Frameset
- 600 Series OCLV frame w/Ride Tuned seatmast
- IsoSpeed decoupler for best-in-class compliance
Cross racing techOur exclusive technologies give you and our pro racers the race-ready details will keep you out front: Ultra stable and compliant IsoSpeed fork. Smarter cable routing. Better shoulderability. Rugged 3S chain keeper.
IsoSpeed forkIt's a one-two punch: generous ride-tuned sweep and shape increases compliance for a smoother ride, and unique dropout placement optimizes the wheelbase.
Performance cable routingOur sleek, race-optimized cable routing system virtually eliminates friction for the crispest shifting in any conditions. Three years in the making, and well worth the wait.
- 600 Series OCLV Carbon, IsoSpeed, E2 tapered head tube, BB90, hidden fender mounts, internal control routing, 3S chain keeper, Ride Tuned seatmast
- Trek IsoSpeed Cross carbon, carbon E2 steerer
- Bontrager Race Lite Tubeless Ready
- Bontrager CX3 Team Issue, 120tpi, aramid bead, 700x32c
- SRAM Force CX1, 11 speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM Force CX1
- SRAM Force CX1, 40T
- Bottom bracket
- SRAM PG-1170 11-28, 11 speed
- SRAM PC 1170
- Not included
- Bontrager Paradigm RL, hollow titanium rails
- Bontrager Ride Tuned carbon seatmast cap, 20mm offset
- Bontrager Race Lite IsoZone, VR-CF, 31.8mm
- Bontrager gel cork tape
- Bontrager Race X Lite, 31.8mm, 7 degree
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- TRP RevoX Alloy
- 56cm - 7.54 kg / 16.62 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorized Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
158.0 - 163.0 cm
5'2.2" - 5'4.2"
162.0 - 168.0 cm
5'3.8" - 5'6.1"
167.0 - 174.0 cm
5'5.7" - 5'8.5"
173.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.1" - 5'10.9"
179.0 - 186.0 cm
5'10.5" - 6'1.2"
184.0 - 191.0 cm
6'0.4" - 6'3.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||G Bottom bracket drop||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum||Saddle rail height maximum|