Want the capability of a full suspension trail bike in a simple hardtail package, plus the extra benefits of 29+ tires? Then you were born to ride the Stache.
- 29+ wheels let you roll over anything
- OCLV Mountain Carbon frame is light, efficient, and tough
- Boost148/110: stronger wheels, more tire clearance, shorter stays
- Fine tune chainstay length with Stranglehold adjustable thru axle
Stranglehold dropoutHorizontal sliding dropout with redundant securing mechanisms allows for no-slip singlespeed or geared options and provides the ability to dial in the geometry to match each rider’s style.
MidstayHow do you fit a 29" tire without elongating the wheelbase? Elevate the driveside chainstay up and out of the way.
G2 GeometryAdvanced frame geometry and a custom offset fork give our 29ers precise handling at low speed without compromising high-speed stability. We call it G2 Geometry, and it's why our 29ers handle better than anyone's.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon, Boost148, Midstay, E2 tapered head tube, internal derailleur & dropper post routing, PF92, Stranglehold dropouts, G2 Geometry
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- 17.5" - 1.72 kg / 3.79 lbs
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorized Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||Effective seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||F Bottom bracket height||G Bottom bracket drop||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack||Frame rise|
Upgrades from Stache 9.6
- RockShox Pike RC fork
- Bontrager Line Pro carbon wheels
- SRAM X01/X1 carbon drivetrain
- Bontrager Line Pro 35mm carbon bar & stem
- Bontrager Drop Line dropper post
Upgrades from Stache 7
- OCLV Mountain Carbon frame
- KS eThirty Integra dropper post
Upgrades from Stache 5
- Manitou Magnum 34 Comp fork
- Bontrager sealed bearing hubs
- SRAM X1/GX 1x11 drivetrain
- SRAM Guide R brakes
- Bontrager Rhythm bar & stem