It's right for you if...
You're looking for the kind of performance advantages that come only from the kind of enduro race bikes that rip it up on the World Tour. You like going fast, getting rowdy, and railing corners all the way to the top step of the podium.
The tech you get
A stout OCLV Mountain Carbon frame, a FOX Factory 36 Float 160mm fork with a new GRIP2 damper, and a RockShox Deluxe RT3 rear shock featuring Trek's exclusive RE:aktiv with Thru Shaft damper. Plus, a SRAM X01 Eagle 1x12 drivetrain, Bontrager Line dropper post, and Bontrager Line Carbon 30 wheels with a 54-tooth Rapid Drive hub for quick acceleration when you need it most.
The final word
There's not a single part on this bike that wasn't made for ripping it up at insane speeds on the wildest enduro courses in the world. Fast, tough, fast, fun, fast. Did we mention this bike is fast?
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- RE:aktiv with Thru Shaft works faster than a normal shock, so it tracks the ground better and keeps you in control
- It's equally at home between the tape and in the rugged wild—Yes, Slash is a race bike, but it's ridiculously fun on gnarly trail rides, too
- We're not the only ones who love it: Slash was awarded Mountain Bike of the Year by Pinkbike
You might also like
Control Freak Cable Management
The lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system allows any combination of shift, brake, lockout, and dropper post lines to be routed through the frame for clean looks and the ultimate custom setup.
Wider dropouts (110mm front, 148mm rear) give you the stiffness of a 27.5" wheel with all the benefits of a 29" wheel, and Boost148 in the rear lets you run wider tires and a larger chainring without affecting q-factor and pedaling efficiency.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame & 1x-specific stays, ABP, Boost148, Knock Block, EVO link, tapered head tube, Mino Link, Control Freak internal routing, Carbon Armor, ISCG 05, G2 Geometry, 150mm travel
- Fox Factory 36 Float, GRIP2 damper, tapered steerer, Boost110, G2 Geometry w/51mm offset, 160mm travel
- Rear suspension
- RockShox Deluxe RT3, RE:aktiv with Thru Shaft 3-position damper, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 230x57.5mm
- Bontrager Line Carbon 30, Tubeless Ready, 54T Rapid Drive, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear, tubeless strips included, valves sold separately
- Bontrager SE4 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Core Strength sidewalls, aramid bead, 29x2.40˝
- SRAM X01 Eagle, 12 speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM X01 Eagle, Roller Bearing Clutch
- SRAM X01 Eagle DUB, 32T Direct Mount
- Bottom bracket
- SRAM DUB Press Fit, 92mm
- SRAM XG-1275 Eagle, 10-50, 12 speed
- SRAM GX Eagle
- Not included
- Bontrager Arvada, austenite rails
- Bontrager Line, internal routing, 31.6mm, 15.5: 100mm, 17.5 & 18.5: 125mm, 19.5 & 21.5: 150mm
- Bontrager Line Pro, OCLV Carbon, 35mm, 27.5mm rise, 780mm width
- Bontrager XR Trail Elite, alloy lock-on
- Bontrager Line Pro, Knock Block, 35mm clamp, 0 degree
- Knock Block Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Shimano Deore XT M8020 4-piston hydraulic disc
- M - 13.70 kg / 30.2 lbs (with tubes)
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
153.0 - 162.0 cm
5'0.2" - 5'3.8"
72.0 - 76.0 cm
28.3" - 29.9"
161.0 - 175.0 cm
5'3.4" - 5'8.9"
76.0 - 82.0 cm
29.9" - 32.3"
174.0 - 188.0 cm
5'8.5" - 6'2.0"
82.0 - 88.0 cm
32.3" - 34.6"
186.0 - 196.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'5.2"
87.0 - 92.0 cm
34.3" - 36.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Frame size letter||Geometry position||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||Effective seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|