Fat bikes give you more places, more seasons to ride. From dunes to drifts, race to recreation, Farley lets you tackle anything, any time, for any reason. Fatten up this season.
- Ride your way: accommodates 26˝ x 5˝ or 27.5˝ x 4.5˝ wheels
- OCLV Mountain Carbon frame is ultralight, ultra tough
- Trail-optimized geometry for stability and responsiveness in every season
- Rigid carbon fork for precise steering and light weight
Upgrades from Farley 9.6
- Bontrager Haru Pro fork with carbon steerer
- Trek Wampa Carbon wheels
- SRAM GX Eagle 1x12 drivetrain w/carbon crank
- Bontrager Drop Line dropper post
- SRAM Guide RS brakes
Upgrades from Farley 5
- Manitou Mastodon 80mm fork
- SRAM NX 1x11 drivetrain
- SRAM Level T brakes
- Bontrager Rhythm Elite handlebar
- Bontrager Evoke 2 saddle
Carbon ArmorSometimes you need a little extra protection, so we developed our light, tough external Carbon Armor polymer shield. It provides reassurance when you know your down tube is bound to take some abuse.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon, E2 tapered head tube, internal derailleur & dropper post routing, Carbon Armor, 197mm Stranglehold adjustable thru axle dropouts
- Bontrager Haru Pro, OCLV Carbon lowers, carbon E2 tapered steerer, 100mm suspension corrected, 15x150mm
- FSA IS-2, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- 17.5" - 2.55 kg / 5.63 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorized Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
147.0 - 155.0 cm
4'9.9" - 5'1.0"
155.0 - 166.0 cm
5'1.0" - 5'5.4"
165.0 - 177.0 cm
5'5.0" - 5'9.7"
175.0 - 187.0 cm
5'8.9" - 6'1.6"
186.0 - 198.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'6.0"
197.0 - 205.0 cm
6'5.6" - 6'8.7"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||Effective seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||F Bottom bracket height||G Bottom bracket drop||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack|