It's right for you if...
You don't just want to ride trails through the winter—you want to ride fast. You already know you love every aspect of fat biking, and are looking for a faster ride with better performance to take on bigger adventures.
The tech you get
A lightweight OCLV Mountain Carbon frame with Stranglehold dropouts and internal derailleur and dropper post routing, a Bontrager Haru rigid carbon fork, a wide-range SRAM NX Eagle 1x12 drivetrain, SRAM Level T hydraulic disc brakes, and Tubeless Ready SUNringlé Mulefüt wheels paired with 27.5x4.5˝ Bontrager Barbegazi TLR tires.
The final word
Speed in every season. Farley 9.6 is light, fast, and built to rip. It's the ideal winter shred sled for fat bike adventurers, racers looking to train outside year-round, and anyone who values the performance advantage of carbon.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- The faster you ride a fat bike, the more fun it gets—and this bike is a lot of fun
- It's a four-season freedom machine that lets you ride outside all year long
- The 27.5x4.5˝ tires deliver more speed and traction than their 26˝ counterparts
You might also like
Sometimes you need a little extra protection, so we developed our light, tough external Carbon Armor polymer shield. It provides reassurance when you know your down tube is bound to take some abuse.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon, tapered head tube, internal derailleur & dropper post routing, Carbon Armor, PF121, 197mm Stranglehold adjustable thru axle dropouts
- Bontrager Haru, OCLV Carbon lowers, tapered steerer, 100mm suspension corrected, 15x150mm
- Front hub
- Bontrager sealed bearing, 150x15
- Rear hub
- Bontrager sealed bearing, 108T Rapid Drive, 197x12
- SUNringlé Mulefut 80 SL 32-hole cutout, tubeless strips and valves sold separately
- Bontrager Barbegazi, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, aramid bead, 27.5x4.50˝
- SRAM NX Eagle, 12 speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM NX Eagle
- SRAM NX Eagle DUB, 30T
- Bottom bracket
- SRAM DUB Press Fit 121mm
- SRAM XG-1230 Eagle, 11-50, 12 speed
- SRAM NX Eagle
- Not included
- Bontrager Arvada, hollow chromoly rails
- Bontrager alloy, 2-bolt head, 31.6mm, 8mm offset
- Bontrager Rhythm Comp, 31.8mm, 15mm rise, 750mm width
- Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7 degree, Blendr compatible
- FSA IS-2, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- SRAM Level T hydraulic disc
- M - 12.75 kg / 28.1 lbs (with tubes)
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
153.0 - 162.0 cm
5'0.2" - 5'3.8"
72.0 - 76.0 cm
28.3" - 29.9"
161.0 - 172.0 cm
5'3.4" - 5'7.7"
76.0 - 81.0 cm
29.9" - 31.9"
177.0 - 188.0 cm
5'9.7" - 6'2.0"
83.0 - 88.0 cm
32.7" - 34.6"
186.0 - 196.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'5.2"
87.0 - 92.0 cm
34.3" - 36.2"
195.0 - 203.0 cm
6'4.8" - 6'7.9"
92.0 - 95.0 cm
36.2" - 37.4"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Frame size letter||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|