Mountain bike manners on a monster truck frame
Transform your trail rides with the unstoppable Farley EX. Claw your way up techy climbs, tame gnarly terrain, and shred rugged lines you previously thought impossible.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon frame is ultra light, ultra tough
- Exclusive suspension tech with ABP, Full Floater & RE:aktiv
- Faster 27.5 x 4 wheels bounce less and roll farther
- Go tubeless with Bontrager TLR for trail-hugging confidence
Carbon ArmorSometimes you need a little extra protection, so we developed our light, tough external Carbon Armor polymer shield. It provides reassurance when you know your down tube is bound to take some abuse.
Control Freak Cable ManagementThe lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system allows any combination of shift, brake, lockout, and dropper post lines to be routed through the frame for clean looks and the ultimate custom setup.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame, alloy stays, ABP, Full Floater, EVO link, E2 tapered head tube, Control Freak internal routing, Carbon Armor, PF121, 197x12 hub spacing, 120mm travel
- Front suspension
- RockShox Bluto RL, Solo Air, TurnKey lockout, E2 tapered steerer, 150x15mm Maxle Lite, 120mm travel
- Rear suspension
- Fox Performance Float EVOL, RE:aktiv 3-position damper, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 7.25x1.875"
- Trek Wampa Carbon 80 SL, Tubeless Ready, 150x15 front, 197x12 rear (tubeless strips included, valves sold separately)
- Bontrager Hodag, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, aramid bead, 27.5x3.80"
- SRAM X1, 11 speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM X01, Roller Bearing Clutch
- Race Face Next, 30T Direct Mount Narrow-Wide
- Bottom bracket
- SRAM XG-1150, 10-42, 11 speed
- SRAM PC 1130
- Bontrager Evoke 3, titanium rails
- Bontrager Drop Line 125, under-bar remote lever, 2-bolt head, 31.6mm, zero offset, internal routing
- Bontrager Line Pro, OCLV Carbon, 35mm, 15mm rise, 750mm width
- Bontrager Race Lite, lock-on
- Bontrager Line, 35mm, 0 degree
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- SRAM Guide hydraulic disc
- 17.5" - 14.65 kg / 32.30 lbs
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorized Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
|Frame size number||Geometry position||Wheel size||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||Effective seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||F Bottom bracket height||G Bottom bracket drop||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack|