It's right for you if...
You want to hit jumps like the Trek C3 Project riders. You've got an appetite for the tricky stuff and want a flickable ride that's forgiving enough for hard landings.
The tech you get
Durable yet lightweight Alpha Platinum Aluminum with Full Floater and ABP, 100mm Fox Performance Flat SV rear suspension to soak up big landings, and features inspired by Trek C3 Project riders like water bottle bosses on the downtube for shifter mounts and a bottom bracket bolt to keep the crank from spinning while you're in the air.
The final word
Get it if you want a slopestyle whip you can throw around on big jumps. It's at home in the air, and built in collaboration with the best slopestyle riders in the world: the Trek C3 Project.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- This bike has won every major slopestyle comp, several times over
- Want to see how Ticket performs under the world's most creative mountain bikers? Watch the films of the Trek C3 Project here
- Black on black frameset matches whatever parts you choose to hang off it
You might also like
- Alpha Platinum Aluminum, ABP Convert, Full Floater, tapered head tube, press fit BB, ISCG 05, Mino Link, alloy EVO link, 100mm travel
- Rear suspension
- Fox Performance Float SV, 3-position damper, 6.5x1.5˝
- FSA Orbit, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- 3.19 kg / 7.03 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
174.0 - 187.0 cm
5'8.5" - 6'1.6"
82.0 - 88.0 cm
32.3" - 34.6"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size letter||Geometry position||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|