It's right for you if...
You spend at least half your time in the air at the dirt jumps, skate park, or pump track. You want options for a singlespeed or geared setup on a durable, lightweight frame.
The tech you get
Ticket DJ Frameset gives you the basics and lets you run with them. The lightweight and durable Alpha Platinum Aluminum frame has horizontal sliding dropouts that enables a singlespeed or a geared setup, and its short chainstays allow you to pop off jumps. It also comes with a headset and is available in any color you want, as long as that color is black.
The final word
Get it if you want a super-durable bike for dirt jumps, the skate park, or the pump track. It's at home in the air, and built in collaboration with the best slopestyle riders in the world: the Trek C3 Project.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Trek C3 Project riders have helped to dial in the geometry and features of this bike over years of collaboration, and the result is a highly refined ride that has helped to define the sport
- Want to see how Ticket performs under the world's most creative mountain bikers? Watch the films of the Trek C3 Project here
- Alpha Platinum Aluminum is light without compromising durability
- Black on black frameset matches whatever parts you choose to hang off it
You might also like
- Alpha Platinum Aluminum, 142x12 rear spacing, horizontal sliding dropout for geared or singlespeed, tapered head tube, 73mm threaded BB, ISCG 05
- FSA Orbit, semi-cartridge bearing, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- 2.54 kg / 5.6 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
174.0 - 187.0 cm
5'8.5" - 6'1.6"
82.0 - 88.0 cm
32.3" - 34.6"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size letter||Geometry position||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|