It's right for you if...
You seek out the steepest descents, the fastest lines, and the biggest jumps. You're looking for a fast, agile, light DH ride with a high-quality shock and the best frame tech for ridiculous speed in downhill races.
The tech you get
A strong and light OCLV Mountain Carbon frame, adjustable FOX Factory Float X2 shock tuned by Trek Suspension Lab with 210mm of travel, Carbon Armor frame protection, FSA Orbit headset, and exclusive trail tech like ABP, Full Floater, and Mino Link. Built for 27.5˝ wheels.
The final word
This is the frameset of choice for the first perfect-season World Cup champion, Rachel Atherton. It's light, fast, agile, and proven on the world's biggest stage.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Session has the heart of a monster truck: it rolls over everything, gives you the confidence to take on rougher trails, and saves you when you don't take the right line
- OCLV Mountain Carbon is light and strong, even on the wildest runs
- Race or get rowdy? This bike does both
- 27.5 wheels are great for flicking the bike around through the most technical trail
You might also like
Handmade in Waterloo, WI with the world’s best carbon and OCLV process to take weight savings to the next level.
Integrated frame protection
Integrated guards protect top tube from dual-crown fork stanchion impact, and down tube from trail debris. Down tube guard is removable, allowing riders to shed valuable grams on race day, or to replace the guard as necessary.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame & stays, ABP, magnesium EVO Link, E2 tapered head tube, Mino Link, integrated frame protection, Control Freak internal routing, Carbon Armor, ISCG mount, 210mm travel
- Rear suspension
- Fox Factory Float X2, high/low speed rebound adjust, high/low speed compression adjust, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 225x75mm
- FSA Orbit, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom (includes geometry adjust angled cups)
- M - 3.27 kg / 7.2 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
157.0 - 167.0 cm
5'1.8" - 5'5.7"
74.0 - 78.0 cm
29.1" - 30.7"
168.0 - 177.0 cm
5'6.1" - 5'9.7"
79.0 - 83.0 cm
31.1" - 32.7"
178.0 - 187.0 cm
5'10.1" - 6'1.6"
84.0 - 88.0 cm
33.1" - 34.6"
188.0 - 196.0 cm
6'2.0" - 6'5.2"
88.0 - 92.0 cm
34.6" - 36.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size letter||Geometry position||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|