The better-than-ever Top Fuel is the fast, versatile choice for the cross country racer, marathon rider, and the entire Trek Factory Racing World Cup team.
- RE:aktiv XC: the smartest, fastest, most efficient shock ever
- Boost148/110: stronger wheels, more tire clearance, shorter stays
- Mino Link adjustable geometry lets you fine-tune your ride
- Exclusive suspension tech with ABP and Full Floater
Handlebar-mounted controls let you lock out your suspension on the fly as you switch terrains.
Smart Wheel Size
The right wheel size paired with your frame size gives you the perfect combination of responsiveness and control.
Control Freak Cable Management
The lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system allows any combination of shift, brake, lockout, and dropper post lines to be routed through the frame for clean looks and the ultimate custom setup.
Wider dropouts (110mm front, 148mm rear) give you the stiffness of a 27.5" wheel with all the benefits of a 29" wheel, and Boost148 in the rear lets you run wider tires and a larger chainring without affecting q-factor and pedaling efficiency.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame & stays, ABP, Full Floater, EVO link, E2 tapered head tube, Mino Link, MicroTruss, Control Freak internal routing, Carbon Armor, PF92, Boost148 & G2 Geometry on 29ers, 100mm travel
- Rear suspension
- Fox Factory Float, RE:aktiv XC 2-position remote damper, Kashima Coat, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 6.5x1.5˝
- FSA IS-2, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- 17.5" - 2.09 kg / 4.60 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
147.0 - 155.0 cm
4'9.9" - 5'1.0"
155.0 - 166.0 cm
5'1.0" - 5'5.4"
165.0 - 177.0 cm
5'5.0" - 5'9.7"
177.0 - 188.0 cm
5'9.7" - 6'2.0"
186.0 - 198.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'6.0"
184.0 - 195.0 cm
6'0.4" - 6'4.8"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Geometry position||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||Effective seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|