The better-than-ever Top Fuel is the fast, versatile choice for the cross country racer, marathon rider, and the entire Trek Factory Racing World Cup team.
- RE:aktiv XC: the smartest, fastest, most efficient shock ever
- Boost148/110: stronger wheels, more tire clearance, shorter stays
- Mino Link adjustable geometry lets you fine-tune your ride
- Exclusive suspension tech with ABP and Full Floater
Upgrades from Top Fuel 9.8 SL
- OCLV Mountain Carbon chainstay
- Fox Factory fork & shock w/Kashima Coat
- DT Swiss XMC1200 Carbon wheels
- SRAM XX1 Eagle 1x12 drivetrain
- SRAM Level Ultimate carbon brakes
Upgrades from Top Fuel 9.7
- OCLV Mountain Carbon seatstay
- Bontrager Kovee Elite 23 wheels
- SRAM GX Eagle 1x12 drivetrain w/carbon crank
- Bontrager Race X Lite OCLV Carbon handlebar
- SRAM Level TLM brakes
Upgrades from Top Fuel 8
- OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame
- Fox Performance Elite fork
- Dual remote dampers
- SRAM NX/GX 1x11 drivetrain
- Truvativ Stylo 6k crank
Remote lockoutHandlebar-mounted controls let you lock out your suspension on the fly as you switch terrains.
Smart Wheel SizeThe right wheel size paired with your frame size gives you the perfect combination of responsiveness and control.
Control Freak Cable ManagementThe lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system allows any combination of shift, brake, lockout, and dropper post lines to be routed through the frame for clean looks and the ultimate custom setup.
Boost148/110Wider dropouts (110mm front, 148mm rear) give you the stiffness of a 27.5" wheel with all the benefits of a 29" wheel, and Boost148 in the rear lets you run wider tires and a larger chainring without affecting q-factor and pedaling efficiency.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame & stays, ABP, Full Floater, EVO link, E2 tapered head tube, Mino Link, MicroTruss, Control Freak internal routing, Carbon Armor, PF92, Boost148 & G2 Geometry on 29ers, 100mm travel
- Rear suspension
- Fox Factory Float, RE:aktiv XC 2-position remote damper, Kashima Coat, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 6.5x1.5˝
- FSA IS-2, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- 17.5" - 2.09 kg / 4.60 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorized Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
148.0 - 154.0 cm
4'10.3" - 5'0.6"
153.0 - 161.0 cm
5'0.2" - 5'3.4"
161.0 - 171.0 cm
5'3.4" - 5'7.3"
170.0 - 178.0 cm
5'6.9" - 5'10.1"
177.0 - 187.0 cm
5'9.7" - 6'1.6"
186.0 - 195.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'4.8"
197.0 - 202.0 cm
6'5.6" - 6'7.5"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Geometry position||Wheel size||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||Effective seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||F Bottom bracket height||G Bottom bracket drop||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack|