It's right for you if...
You want to build up a quiver-killing bike that crushes all sorts of terrain. You know you want to start with a high-performance carbon frameset, and plan to spec it out as a trail-ripping, endurance-racing, short-travel machine.
The tech you get
A lightweight and trail-tough full OCLV Mountain Carbon frame with Mino Link adjustable geometry, a 115mm Fox Performance Float shock with 2-position DPS damper, Knock Block headset, and Control Freak internal cable routing. Designed for a 120mm fork, but can handle up to 130mm of fork travel.
The final word
Top Fuel C is light, nimble, and capable. This OCLV Mountain Carbon frameset is ideal for building up the all-around-awesome short-travel endurance trail bike of your dreams. It'll even go toe-to-toe with full-blown XC race bikes, depending on how you spec it.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- The full carbon frame gives you a light, responsive ride
- If you’re looking to build up a lightning-fast short-travel trail bike for endurance events, this is exactly where you should start
- Mino Link lets you make small adjustments to your geometry quickly and easily, even mid-ride
- You get a Straight Shot down tube for extra stiffness in the rough and Knock Block frame defense to protect against spinning bars and fork crowns
You might also like
Control Freak Cable Management
The lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system allows any combination of shift, brake, lockout, and dropper post lines to be routed through the frame for clean looks and the ultimate custom setup.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame & stays, tapered head tube, Knock Block, Control Freak internal routing, Carbon Armor, magnesium rocker link, Mino Link, ABP, Boost148, 115mm travel
- Rear suspension
- Fox Performance Float, 2-postion DPS damper, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 190x45mm
- Bontrager Kovee Pro, 35mm, Knock Block, Blendr compatible, 13 degree
- Knock Block Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- M - 2.46 kg / 5.43 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
153.0 - 162.0 cm
5'0.2" - 5'3.8"
72.0 - 76.0 cm
28.3" - 29.9"
161.0 - 172.0 cm
5'3.4" - 5'7.7"
76.0 - 81.0 cm
29.9" - 31.9"
170.0 - 179.0 cm
5'6.9" - 5'10.5"
80.0 - 84.0 cm
31.5" - 33.1"
177.0 - 188.0 cm
5'9.7" - 6'2.0"
83.0 - 88.0 cm
32.7" - 34.6"
186.0 - 196.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'5.2"
87.0 - 92.0 cm
34.3" - 36.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Frame size letter||Geometry position||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||Effective seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Stem length|