The better-than-ever Top Fuel is the fast, versatile choice for the cross country racer, marathon rider, and the entire Trek Factory Racing World Cup team.
- RE:aktiv XC: the smartest, fastest, most efficient shock ever
- Boost148/110: stronger wheels, more tire clearance, shorter stays
- Race Shop Limited: Pro-level bikes for the most discerning riders
- Exclusive suspension tech with ABP & Full Floater
Smart Wheel SizeThe right wheel size paired with your frame size gives you the perfect combination of responsiveness and control.
Mino Link adjustable geometryFine tune head tube angle by 1/2° and BB height by up to 10mm with the simple turn of a nut. Just flip the link to choose between slack or slacker geometry, without negatively affecting suspension performance. A Trek exclusive.
Control Freak Cable ManagementThe lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system allows any combination of shift, brake, lockout, and dropper post lines to be routed through the frame for clean looks and the ultimate custom setup.
Remote lockoutHandlebar-mounted controls let you lock out your suspension on the fly as you switch terrains.
Boost148/110Wider dropouts (110mm front, 148mm rear) give you the stiffness of a 27.5" wheel with all the benefits of a 29" wheel, and Boost148 in the rear lets you run wider tires and a larger chainring without affecting q-factor and pedaling efficiency.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame & stays, ABP, Full Floater, EVO link, E2 tapered head tube, Mino Link, MicroTruss, Control Freak internal routing, Carbon Armor, PF92, Boost148 & G2 Geometry on 29ers, 100mm travel
- Front suspension
- Fox Factory 32 Float, Step Cast, FIT4 2-position remote damper, E2 tapered steerer, Kashima Coat, Boost110, G2 Geometry w/51mm offset on 29ers, 100mm travel
- Rear suspension
- Fox Factory Float, RE:aktiv XC 2-position remote damper, Kashima Coat, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 6.5x1.5"
- DT Swiss XMC1200 Carbon, tubeless strips & valves, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear (15.5: 142x12 rear) (tubeless strips and valves included)
- Bontrager XR1 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, 120 tpi, aramid bead, 29x2.20" (15.5: 27.5x2.20")
- SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12 speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM XX1 Eagle, Roller Bearing Clutch
- SRAM XX1 Eagle, 34T Direct Mount X-Sync
- Bottom bracket
- SRAM XG-1295, 10-50, 12 speed
- SRAM XX1 Eagle
- Bontrager Montrose Pro, carbon rails
- Bontrager XXX, OCLV Carbon, 31.6mm, 5mm offset
- Bontrager XXX, OCLV Carbon, 31.8, zero rise
- ESI Chunky
- Bontrager Pro, 31.8mm, 7 degree, Blendr compatible
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- SRAM Level Ultimate carbon hydraulic disc
- 17.5" - 10.14 kg / 22.35 lbs
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorized Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
|Frame size number||Geometry position||Wheel size||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||Effective seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||F Bottom bracket height||G Bottom bracket drop||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack|
Upgrades from Top Fuel 9
- OCLV Carbon frame w/Control Freak
- Bontrager Kovee Pro Carbon wheels
- SRAM X1/X01 carbon drivetrain
- Bontrager RXL carbon handlebar
- Bontrager Pro carbon seat post
Upgrades from Top Fuel 8
- Remote front & rear suspension lockout
- Bontrager Team Issue 120tpi tires
- SRAM X1 1x11 drivetrain
- SRAM Level TLM brakes
- Bontrager Montrose Elite saddle