So fast, it’s Superfly
If going fast is everything you're looking for, choose the 29er with the longest history at the top of the podium. Superfly is the pinnacle of cross country speed and efficiency.
- Every feature of this XC race 29/27.5 is designed to go fast
- Ride the fastest wheel that fits with Smart Wheel Size
- Super-light hydroformed aluminum frame is built for speed
- Racy geometry gets you lower, shortens the chainstays
Alpha Platinum AluminumOur premium lightweight aluminum is continuously cold extruded and butted at multiple points, and hydroformed into sophisticated tube shapes for maximum strength and minimum weight.
G2 GeometryAdvanced frame geometry and a custom offset fork give our 29ers precise handling at low speed without compromising high-speed stability. We call it G2 Geometry, and it's why our 29ers handle better than anyone's.
- Alpha Platinum Aluminum, E2 tapered head tube, internal derailleur routing, PF89.5, balanced post mount brake, Closed Convert dropouts, G2 Geometry on 29ers
- Front suspension
- Fox Performance 32 Float, Step Cast, Grip adjustable damper, E2 tapered steerer, Boost110, G2 Geometry w/51mm offset on 29ers, 100mm travel
- Bontrager Mustang Elite, Tubeless Ready, Boost110 front, 142x12 rear (tubeless strips and valves sold separately)
- Bontrager XR1 Expert, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, aramid bead, 29x2.20" (15.5: 27.5x2.20")
- Shimano SLX M7000, 11 speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano SLX
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore XT, Shadow Plus
- Shimano Deore XT, 36/26
- Bottom bracket
- Shimano SLX, 11-42, 11 speed
- Shimano HG60
- Bontrager Montrose Comp, chromoly rails
- Bontrager Rhythm Elite, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, zero offset
- Bontrager Race Lite, 31.8mm, 5mm rise
- Bontrager Race
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7 degree, Blendr compatible
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Shimano M447 hydraulic disc
- 17.5" - 11.45 kg / 25.24 lbs
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorized Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||Effective seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||F Bottom bracket height||G Bottom bracket drop||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack|