It's right for you if...
You want to fly up climbs, rail the corners, charge through technical sections of trail, and win every sprint to the line. You have a dream XC build in mind, and you want to start with the lightest carbon hardtail frame we offer.
The tech you get
A superlight SL OCLV Carbon frame with Control Freak internal cable routing and trail-smoothing IsoSpeed. The Procaliber SL Frameset includes a headset, and is designed for post mount disc brakes, a PF92 bottom bracket, and Boost148 wheels.
The final word
Smoother. Lighter. Faster. This bike was built to win the XC game. Its ultra-lightweight SL OCLV Carbon frame with IsoSpeed delivers serious performance fit for a serious rider.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- The SL OCLV Carbon frameset is the ideal start to an obscenely lightweight cross country build
- IsoSpeed is a real advantage, and you can't find it in any other hardtail family
- Control Freak Cable Management allows you to run any combination of cables exactly the way you want, while still giving you sleek looks and protecting your cables against unnecessary wear
You might also like
Control Freak Cable Management
The lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system allows any combination of shift, brake, lockout, and dropper post lines to be routed through the frame for clean looks and the ultimate custom setup.
MicroTruss housing guides are built directly into the frame, for the lightest, cleanest external cable routing.
Smart Wheel Size
The right wheel size paired with your frame size gives you the perfect combination of responsiveness and control.
Wider dropouts (110mm front, 148mm rear) give you the stiffness of a 27.5" wheel with all the benefits of a 29" wheel, and Boost148 in the rear lets you run wider tires and a larger chainring without affecting q-factor and pedaling efficiency.
Advanced frame geometry and a custom offset fork give our 29ers precise handling at low speed without compromising high-speed stability. We call it G2 Geometry, and it's why our 29ers handle better than anyone's.
- Super Light OCLV Mountain Carbon, IsoSpeed, tapered head tube, MicroTruss, Control Freak internal routing, balanced post mount brake, Boost148 & G2 Geometry on M and larger sizes (Size S: 142x12mm rear hub)
- FSA IS-2, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- M - 1.12 kg / 2.47 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
153.0 - 162.0 cm
5'0.2" - 5'3.8"
72.0 - 76.0 cm
28.3" - 29.9"
161.0 - 172.0 cm
5'3.4" - 5'7.7"
76.0 - 81.0 cm
29.9" - 31.9"
170.0 - 179.0 cm
5'6.9" - 5'10.5"
80.0 - 84.0 cm
31.5" - 33.1"
177.0 - 188.0 cm
5'9.7" - 6'2.0"
83.0 - 88.0 cm
32.7" - 34.6"
186.0 - 196.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'5.2"
87.0 - 92.0 cm
34.3" - 36.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Frame size letter||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|