The game has changed
Procaliber's IsoSpeed decoupler delivers uncompromising cross country performance, efficiency, and an incredible ride feel. It's the fastest, smoothest, smartest hardtail on the trail.
- Smooth IsoSpeed decoupler: ride faster, stronger, longer
- Boost148/110: stronger wheels, more tire clearance, shorter stays
- SL frame saves 250 grams and has Control Freak internal routing
- Ride the fastest wheel that fits with Smart Wheel Size
Smart Wheel SizeThe right wheel size paired with your frame size gives you the perfect combination of responsiveness and control.
Boost148/110Wider dropouts (110mm front, 148mm rear) give you the stiffness of a 27.5" wheel with all the benefits of a 29" wheel, and Boost148 in the rear lets you run wider tires and a larger chainring without affecting q-factor and pedaling efficiency.
Control Freak Cable ManagementThe lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system allows any combination of shift, brake, lockout, and dropper post lines to be routed through the frame for clean looks and the ultimate custom setup.
Carbon ArmorSometimes you need a little extra protection, so we developed our light, tough external Carbon Armor polymer shield. It provides reassurance when you know your down tube is bound to take some abuse.
- Super Light OCLV Mountain Carbon, IsoSpeed, E2 tapered head tube, MicroTruss, Control Freak internal routing, balanced post mount brake, PF92, Boost148 & G2 Geometry on 29ers
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- 17.5" - 1.10 kg / 2.43 lbs
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorized Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||Effective seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||F Bottom bracket height||G Bottom bracket drop||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack||Frame rise|
Upgrades from Procaliber 9.8 SL
- Fox Factory Series fork
- DT Swiss XMC1200 carbon wheels
- SRAM XX1 Eagle 1x12 drivetrain
- SRAM Level Ultimate carbon brakes
- Bontrager XXX components
Upgrades from Procaliber 9.7
- Super Light OCLV frame w/Control Freak
- RockShox SID RL fork
- Bontrager Kovee Pro Carbon wheels
- SRAM X1/X01 carbon drivetrain
- SRAM Level TLM brakes
Upgrades from Procaliber 9.6
- Fox Performance Series fork
- Bontrager Mustang Pro wheels
- SRAM X1/GX 1x11 drivetrain
- SRAM Level TL brakes
- Bontrager Montrose saddle