It's right for you if...
You're riding every day, racing every weekend, and want an no-compromise XC bike that goes as fast as your heart, legs, and lungs can carry you. You want a rig with a top-level spec that adds speed and efficiency without adding weight, and you know an investment in a great race bike has a return in results.
The tech you get
A race-ready XC bike under 19.5 pounds. Our superlight SL OCLV Mountain Carbon frame with trail-smoothing IsoSpeed, RockShox SID SE Carbon fork with remote lockout, Bontrager Kovee Pro 30 carbon wheels with a 108-tooh Rapid Drive rear hub for instant engagement, SRAM XX1 Eagle 1x12 drivetrain, superlight SRAM Level Ultimate carbon hydraulic disc brakes, and Bontrager XXX carbon seatpost and handlebar.
The final word
Smoother. Lighter. Faster. This bike was built to win the XC game. Its ultra-lightweight frame and top-of-the-line spec was made to go fast, with serious performance fit for a serious rider.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- There's nothing left to want on this bike—in no uncertain terms, it has the best of everything
- It's crazy light, super fast, and efficient—all qualities that really matter when you're gunning for the podium
- The IsoSpeed decoupler makes it ride smoother than any other hardtail, so your body doesn't get beat up by trail chatter
- Carbon parts all over will turn heads at the start line and podium—the only two places your competition is likely to see you if you're riding this bike to its potential
- Make it yours: customize your ride through Project One
You might also like
Handlebar-mounted controls let you lock out your suspension on the fly as you switch terrains.
Control Freak Cable Management
The lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system allows any combination of shift, brake, lockout, and dropper post lines to be routed through the frame for clean looks and the ultimate custom setup.
MicroTruss housing guides are built directly into the frame, for the lightest, cleanest external cable routing.
Smart Wheel Size
The right wheel size paired with your frame size gives you the perfect combination of responsiveness and control.
Wider dropouts (110mm front, 148mm rear) give you the stiffness of a 27.5" wheel with all the benefits of a 29" wheel, and Boost148 in the rear lets you run wider tires and a larger chainring without affecting q-factor and pedaling efficiency.
Advanced frame geometry and a custom offset fork give our 29ers precise handling at low speed without compromising high-speed stability. We call it G2 Geometry, and it's why our 29ers handle better than anyone's.
- Super Light OCLV Mountain Carbon, IsoSpeed, tapered head tube, MicroTruss, Control Freak internal routing, balanced post mount brake, Boost148 & G2 Geometry on 29ers
- Front suspension
- RockShox SID SE Carbon, DebonAir, Motion Control damper, TwistLoc remote lockout, tapered steerer, G2 Geometry w/51mm offset on 29ers, Boost110, 100mm travel
- Bontrager Kovee Pro 30 Carbon, Tubeless Ready, 108T Rapid Drive, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear (15.5: DT XMC1200 15x110 front 142x12 rear), tubeless strips included, valves sold separately
- Bontrager XR1 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, 120tpi, aramid bead, 29x2.20˝ (15.5: 27.5x2.20˝)
- SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12 speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM XX1 Eagle, Type 3 Roller Bearing Clutch
- SRAM XX1 Eagle Dub, 34T Direct Mount
- Bottom bracket
- DUB PF92
- SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 10-50, 12 speed
- SRAM XX1 Eagle
- Not included
- Bontrager Montrose Pro, carbon rails
- Bontrager XXX, OCLV Carbon, 31.6mm, zero offset
- Bontrager XXX, OCLV Carbon, 31.8, zero rise, 720mm width
- RockShox TwistLoc
- Bontrager Pro, 31.8mm, 7 degree, Blendr compatible
- FSA IS-2, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- SRAM Level Ultimate hydraulic disc
- 17.5˝ - 9.07 kg / 20 lbs (with tubes)
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
153.0 - 162.0 cm
5'0.2" - 5'3.8"
72.0 - 76.0 cm
28.3" - 29.9"
161.0 - 172.0 cm
5'3.4" - 5'7.7"
76.0 - 81.0 cm
29.9" - 31.9"
170.0 - 179.0 cm
5'6.9" - 5'10.5"
80.0 - 84.0 cm
31.5" - 33.1"
177.0 - 188.0 cm
5'9.7" - 6'2.0"
83.0 - 88.0 cm
32.7" - 34.6"
186.0 - 196.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'5.2"
87.0 - 92.0 cm
34.3" - 36.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Frame size letter||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|