It's right for you if...
You like to go fast, and also love the idea of a hardtail with frame tech designed to take the edge off rough singletrack. Speed is your main consideration, but comfort is right up there, too.
The tech you get
A durable and light Alpha Platinum Aluminum frame with IsoSpeed, a SRAM NX Eagle 1x12 drivetrain, and Shimano hydraulic disc brakes. Plus, Bontrager Kovee 28-hole Tubeless Ready wheels and an adjustable RockShox Judy Gold RL air fork with remote lockout that lets you lock out the fork without taking your hands off the bars.
The final word
A lightweight cross-country ride with advanced IsoSpeed tech that just isn't available anywhere else. With a 1x12 drivetrain, the trail-smoothing IsoSpeed decoupler, and precise hydraulic disc brakes, Procaliber 6 gives you a fast, efficient ride that can't be matched for this price.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- IsoSpeed is a real advantage, and you can't find it in any other hardtail family
- It's a great bike for someone who's just getting into serious racing—you get high-end XC parts on an awesome frame with enough cash left over for entry fees
- The sleek internal cable routing gives you clean looks and protects your cables
- There's nothing as sweet as a silent ride: the clutch rear derailleur prevents chain slap, even in the rough
You might also like
Handlebar-mounted controls let you lock out your suspension on the fly as you switch terrains.
Internal derailleur routing
Sleek ports at the head tube and near the seat tube let you route your derailleur cables through the frame to keep your bike running smooth and clean.
Smart Wheel Size
The right wheel size paired with your frame size gives you the perfect combination of responsiveness and control.
Wider dropouts (110mm front, 148mm rear) give you the stiffness of a 27.5" wheel with all the benefits of a 29" wheel, and Boost148 in the rear lets you run wider tires and a larger chainring without affecting q-factor and pedaling efficiency.
Advanced frame geometry and a custom offset fork give our 29ers precise handling at low speed without compromising high-speed stability. We call it G2 Geometry, and it's why our 29ers handle better than anyone's.
Extended size range
A wider range of sizes than the industry standard provides more option for everyone, from tallest to shortest and all those in between. Because everyone deserves a great ride.
Alpha Platinum Aluminum
Our premium lightweight aluminum is continuously cold extruded and butted at multiple points, and hydroformed into sophisticated tube shapes for maximum strength and minimum weight.
- Alpha Platinum Aluminum, IsoSpeed, tapered head tube, internal derailleur routing, balanced post mount brake, Boost148, G2 Geometry on 29ers
- Front suspension
- RockShox Judy Gold RL, Solo Air, Motion Control damper, remote lockout, tapered steerer, Boost110, G2 Geometry w/51mm offset on 29ers, 100mm travel (13.5: 80mm travel)
- Front hub
- Bontrager sealed bearing, alloy axle, centerlock, Boost110
- Rear hub
- Bontrager sealed bearing, centerlock, Boost148
- Bontrager Kovee 28-hole Tubeless Ready
- Bontrager XR2 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, 120 tpi, aramid bead, 29x2.20˝ (13.5 & 15.5: 27.5x2.20˝)
- SRAM NX Eagle, 12 speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM NX Eagle, Type 3 Roller Bearing Clutch
- SRAM NX Eagle Dub, 30T Direct Mount
- Bottom bracket
- DUB PF92
- SRAM XG-1230 Eagle, 11-50, 12 speed
- SRAM NX Eagle
- Not included
- Bontrager Arvada, hollow chromoly rails
- Bontrager alloy, 2-bolt head, 31.6mm, 8mm offset
- Bontrager Comp alloy, 31.8mm, 5mm rise, 720mm width (13.5: 690mm width)
- Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7 degree, Blendr compatible
- FSA IS-2, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Shimano MT400 hydraulic disc
- 17.5˝ - 12.20 kg / 26.9 lbs (with tubes)
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
147.0 - 155.0 cm
4'9.9" - 5'1.0"
69.0 - 73.0 cm
27.2" - 28.7"
153.0 - 162.0 cm
5'0.2" - 5'3.8"
72.0 - 76.0 cm
28.3" - 29.9"
161.0 - 172.0 cm
5'3.4" - 5'7.7"
76.0 - 81.0 cm
29.9" - 31.9"
170.0 - 179.0 cm
5'6.9" - 5'10.5"
80.0 - 84.0 cm
31.5" - 33.1"
177.0 - 188.0 cm
5'9.7" - 6'2.0"
83.0 - 88.0 cm
32.7" - 34.6"
186.0 - 196.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'5.2"
87.0 - 92.0 cm
34.3" - 36.2"
195.0 - 203.0 cm
6'4.8" - 6'7.9"
92.0 - 95.0 cm
36.2" - 37.4"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|