To protect and serve
You need a capable two-wheeled partner. This bike performs the job admirably, thanks to tough construction, quality components, and patrol-ready features.
- Quick release seatpost collar makes it easy to adjust saddle height for different riders
- High-quality RockShox fork soaks up bumps on streets and trail alike, and it has a lockout feature for speed and efficiency on smooth pavement
- Patrol-ready features like a kickstand and included rear rack
You might also like
Police Bikes are for police departments or law enforcement only. You won't find them in your local Trek retailer nor are they available to purchase online. However, if you are interested in buying a police bike or a whole fleet of police bikes, please contact Fleet Sales by selecting Product Questions through our Contact Us form.Contact us
Alpha Gold Aluminum
Our high-performance lightweight aluminum is continuously cold extruded and butted, and formed into manipulated tube shapes to balance strength and weight saving.
Sturdy kickstand and rack come standard. This bike is ready to roll.
Locked suspension means your fork remains inactive, increasing pedaling efficiency. Perfect for extended road sections where efficiency is more important than bump absorption.
Hydraulic disc brakes
Hydraulic disc brakes offer the absolute strongest stopping power in all conditions, including wet and muddy.
Extended size range
A wider range of sizes than the industry standard provides more option for everyone, from tallest to shortest and all those in between. Because everyone deserves a great ride.
Advanced frame geometry and a custom offset fork give our 29ers precise handling at low speed without compromising high-speed stability. We call it G2 Geometry, and it's why our 29ers handle better than anyone's.
- Alpha Gold Aluminum, tapered head tube, internal derailleur & dropper post routing, rack & kickstand mount, Boost141, G2 Geometry
- Front suspension
- RockShox Recon 30 Silver, air spring, preload, rebound, TurnKey lockout, tapered steerer, G2 Geometry w/51mm offset on 29ers, 100mm travel
- Front hub
- Bontrager alloy sealed bearing
- Rear hub
- Bontrager sealed bearing, Boost141
- Bontrager Kovee Elite 23 Tubeless Ready 32-hole
- Bontrager XR1, 29x2.20˝
- Shimano Deore M6000, 10 speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Deore M6020
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore M6000, Shadow Plus
- Shimano MT500, 36/26
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge
- Shimano HG50, 11-42, 10 speed
- KMC X10
- nylon platform
- Bontrager Arvada
- Bontrager alloy, 2-bolt head, 31.6mm, 12mm offset
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 5mm rise
- Bontrager XR Endurance Comp, nylon lock-on
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7 degree, Blendr compatible
- Semi-integrated, cartridge, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Shimano MT400 hydraulic disc
- M - 14.63 kg / 32.26 lbs (with tubes)
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
153.0 - 162.0 cm
5'0.2" - 5'3.8"
72.0 - 76.0 cm
28.3" - 29.9"
161.0 - 175.0 cm
5'3.4" - 5'8.9"
76.0 - 82.0 cm
29.9" - 32.3"
174.0 - 188.0 cm
5'8.5" - 6'2.0"
82.0 - 88.0 cm
32.3" - 34.6"
186.0 - 196.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'5.2"
87.0 - 92.0 cm
34.3" - 36.2"
195.0 - 203.0 cm
6'4.8" - 6'7.9"
92.0 - 95.0 cm
36.2" - 37.4"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Frame size letter||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|