To protect and serve
You need a capable two-wheeled partner. This bike performs the job admirably, thanks to tough construction, quality components, and patrol-ready features.
- Powerful Bosch system helps you sustain speeds of up to 28 mph, which is faster than a squad car in some environments
- Quick release seatpost collar makes it easy to adjust saddle height for different riders
- High-quality RockShox fork soaks up bumps on streets and trail alike, and it has a lockout feature for speed and efficiency on smooth pavement
- Patrol-ready features like a kickstand and included rear rack
Police Bikes are for police departments or law enforcement only. You won't find them in your local Trek retailer nor are they available to purchase online. However, if you are interested in buying a police bike or a whole fleet of police bikes, please contact Fleet Sales through our Contact Us form.Contact us
Alpha Platinum Aluminum
Our premium lightweight aluminum is continuously cold extruded and butted at multiple points, and hydroformed into sophisticated tube shapes for maximum strength and minimum weight.
Bosch Performance Speed motor
The Performance Line is designed for athletic and powerful riding and does justice to its name. Its dynamic drive impresses with high-performance support on any terrain up to 28 mph.
Bosch Purion Display
Bosch's Purion display features a fully-functional speedometer with a backlit display, service interval indicator, and battery range indicator. Its thoughtful design allows riders to scroll through functions or choose the right level of support while maintaining contact with handlebars.
Bosch PowerPack 500
The premium Bosch lithium-ion battery features 500 Wh and a guaranteed long lifespan. The battery not only ensures long distances, but is also easy to remove and take with you.
This unique protection-shield made of lightweight but robust aluminum protects the motor against stones.
Going for a long ride? Rack mounts make carrying accessories a breeze.
Wider dropouts (110mm front, 148mm rear) give you the stiffness of a 27.5" wheel with all the benefits of a 29" wheel, and Boost148 in the rear lets you run wider tires and a larger chainring without affecting q-factor and pedaling efficiency.
Advanced frame geometry and a custom offset fork give our 29ers precise handling at low speed without compromising high-speed stability. We call it G2 Geometry, and it's why our 29ers handle better than anyone's.
Bosch Performance Cruise motor
The Performance Line is designed for athletic and powerful riding and does justice to its name. Its dynamic drive impresses with high-performance support on any terrain up to 25 km/h.
- Alpha Platinum Aluminum, tapered head tube, internal derailleur & dropper post routing, semi-integrated battery, G2 Geometry, Boost148
- Front suspension
- RockShox Judy Silver TK, Solo Air, TurnKey lockout, tapered steerer, G2 Geometry w/51mm offset, Boost110, 100mm travel
- Front hub
- Formula Alloy DC511, Boost110
- Rear hub
- Bontrager sealed bearing alloy axle, Boost148
- Bontrager Kovee Elite 23 Tubeless Ready 32-hole
- Schwalbe G-One Allround Performance, folding bead, 29x2.25”
- Shimano Deore M6000, 10 speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore M6000, Shadow Plus
- Miranda Delta, 15T
- Shimano HG50, 11-42, 10 speed
- KMC X10
- VP-613, alloy body, nylon cage
- Bontrager Arvada
- Bontrager alloy, 2-bolt head, 31.6mm, 12mm offset
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 5mm rise
- Bontrager XR Endurance Comp, nylon lock-on
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7 degree, Blendr compatible
- FSA IS-2, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Shimano Deore M6000 hydraulic disc
- Bosch PowerPack 500Wh downtube
- Bosch Purion
- Bosch Performance Speed, 350 watt, 63Nm, 28 mph
- Rear rack and kickstand
- 17.5" – 22.78 kg / 50.22 lbs (with tubes)
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
153.0 - 162.0 cm
5'0.2" - 5'3.8"
72.0 - 76.0 cm
28.3" - 29.9"
161.0 - 172.0 cm
5'3.4" - 5'7.7"
76.0 - 81.0 cm
29.9" - 31.9"
177.0 - 188.0 cm
5'9.7" - 6'2.0"
83.0 - 88.0 cm
32.7" - 34.6"
186.0 - 196.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'5.2"
87.0 - 92.0 cm
34.3" - 36.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|