To protect and serve
You need a capable two-wheeled partner. This bike performs the job admirably, thanks to tough construction, quality components, and patrol-ready features.
- Powerful central-mount Bosch motor, for speeds up to 28 mph (45 km/h in Europe)
- Alpha Platinum Aluminum frame with additional Motor Armor protection
- Long-life battery is secured within down tube and easily removed for charging
- Ready for the streets with rear rack and kickstand
Alpha Platinum AluminumOur premium lightweight aluminum is continuously cold extruded and butted at multiple points, and hydroformed into sophisticated tube shapes for maximum strength and minimum weight.
Bosch Performance CXBosch’s Performance CX line is made for rugged off-road use with a maximum torque of up to 75 newton meters, sustained power into the high cadence range for sporty acceleration, and a sleek mid-mount motor for ideal weight balance and obstacle clearance.
Bosch Purion DisplayBosch's Purion display features a fully-functional speedometer with a backlit display, service interval indicator, and battery range indicator. Its thoughtful design allows riders to scroll through functions or choose the right level of support while maintaining contact with handlebars.
Bosch PowerPack 500The premium Bosch lithium-ion battery features 500 Wh and a guaranteed long lifespan. The battery not only ensures long distances, but is also easy to remove and take with you.
Motor ArmorThis unique protection-shield made of lightweight but robust aluminum protects the motor against stones.
Rack mountsGoing for a long ride? Rack mounts make carrying accessories a breeze.
Boost148/110Wider dropouts (110mm front, 148mm rear) give you the stiffness of a 27.5" wheel with all the benefits of a 29" wheel, and Boost148 in the rear lets you run wider tires and a larger chainring without affecting q-factor and pedaling efficiency.
G2 GeometryAdvanced frame geometry and a custom offset fork give our 29ers precise handling at low speed without compromising high-speed stability. We call it G2 Geometry, and it's why our 29ers handle better than anyone's.
- Alpha Platinum Aluminum, E2 tapered head tube, internal derailleur & dropper post routing, integrated battery, G2 Geometry, Boost148
- Front suspension
- RockShox Judy Silver TK, Solo Air, TurnKey lockout, E2 tapered steerer, G2 Geometry w/51mm offset, Boost110, 100mm travel
- Front Hub
- Formula Alloy DC511, Boost110
- Rear Hub
- Bontrager sealed bearing alloy axle, Boost148
- Bontrager Duster Elite Tubeless Ready 32-hole
- Schwalbe G-One Allround Performance, folding bead, 29x2.25”
- Shimano Deore M6000, 10 speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore M6000, Shadow Plus
- Miranda Delta, 15T
- Shimano HG50, 11-42, 10 speed
- KMC X10
- VP 611 alloy platform
- Bontrager Evoke 2, chromoly rails
- Bontrager SSR, 2-bolt head, 31.6mm, 12mm offset
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 5mm rise
- Bontrager XR Endurance, dual lock-on
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7 degree, Blendr compatible
- FSA IS-2, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Shimano Deore M6000 hydraulic disc
- Bosch Powerpack Performance 500 downtube
- Bosch Purion Performance
- Bosch Speed Performance, 350 watt, 63Nm, 28 mph
- Rear rack and kickstand
- 17.5" – 22.78 kg / 50.22 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorized Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
147.0 - 155.0 cm
4'9.9" - 5'1.0"
155.0 - 166.0 cm
5'1.0" - 5'5.4"
165.0 - 177.0 cm
5'5.0" - 5'9.7"
175.0 - 187.0 cm
5'8.9" - 6'1.6"
186.0 - 198.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'6.0"
197.0 - 205.0 cm
6'5.6" - 6'8.7"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||F Bottom bracket height||G Bottom bracket drop||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack||Frame rise|