It's right for you if...
You're ready to try your hand at mountain biking to see if you fall in love, and want a bike you can ride wherever you choose. You plan to ride all types of terrain, from city streets to gravel paths and light singletrack.
The tech you get
820 Women's has a steel stepthrough-style frame that's easy to mount and dismount, a reliable 21-speed Shimano drivetrain, semi-slick tires that roll well on pavement and trails, durable alloy wheels, a seat made for women, and a suspension fork that takes the edge off bumps. Plus, it has mounts so you can accessorize with racks, fenders, lights, a fitness tracker, a kickstand, and more.
The final word
820 Women's is a great bike for women testing the waters of off-road riding. It's versatile, durable, and works well on rough pavement, light trails, or both.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- 820 Women's is a great bike at an even better price, and it lets you explore off-road riding without the giant price tag that comes with higher-end mountain bikes
- The high-volume mountain bike tires and suspension fork take the edge off rough roads and trails
- The stepthrough-style frame makes it easy to mount and dismount
- Rack, fender, and kickstand mounts make it easy to accessorize, so your mountain bike can double as a rugged commuter
You might also like
Going for a long ride? Rack mounts make carrying accessories a breeze.
Trek custom steel frame
Rugged steel strengthens the frame and smoothes the ride.
Shock-absorbing fork allows the front wheel to travel up and down over bumps while the handlebars stay steady, for a comfortable, controlled ride.
WSD Rider Right suspension
Our WSD Rider Right spring rate is specially tuned to suit women riders for unbeatable control, comfort, and performance.
- Women's Trek Custom Steel
- Front suspension
- SR Suntour M-3030, coil spring, 75mm travel
- Front hub
- Formula FM21 alloy
- Rear hub
- Formula FM31 alloy
- Bontrager AT-550 36-hole alloy
- Bontrager LT3, 26x2.00˝
- Shimano Tourney EF41, 7 speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Tourney TY500
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Tourney TY300
- Shimano Tourney TY301, 42/34/24
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge
- Shimano TZ21, 14-28, 7 speed
- KMC Z51
- Wellgo nylon platform
- Bontrager Sport
- Bontrager SSR, 2-bolt head, 29.2mm, 12mm offset
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise
- Bontrager SSR
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 7 degree, Blendr compatible
- 1-1/8˝ threadless
- Tektro alloy linear-pull
- 16 - 15.15 kg / 33.39 lbs (with tubes)
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
147.0 - 155.0 cm
4'9.9" - 5'1.0"
69.0 - 73.0 cm
27.2" - 28.7"
155.0 - 169.0 cm
5'1.0" - 5'6.5"
73.0 - 79.0 cm
28.7" - 31.1"
170.0 - 182.0 cm
5'6.9" - 5'11.7"
80.0 - 85.0 cm
31.5" - 33.5"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Frame size letter||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover|