Light up your commute
Lync riders view their bike the way freeway junkies view their car: as an absolute necessity. Lync will keep your life in motion.
- Sleek integrated lighting features USB rechargeable battery
- DuoTrap S compatible: track your fitness, map your miles
- Disc brakes give you all-weather stopping power
- T.A.B. belt drive is clean, super smooth, and reliable
Alpha Gold Aluminum frameOur high-performance lightweight aluminum is continuously cold extruded and butted, and formed into manipulated tube shapes to balance strength and weight saving.
Rack & fender readyBuilt-in mounts make it easy to add racks and fenders for added versatility.
Lync onboard lighting systemLync’s onboard lighting system builds maximum visibility right in for the ultimate in low-maintenance, see-and-be-seen lighting and sleek looks. Up to 5 full hours of lighting on a single charge, with a simple USB plug to do the charging.
T.A.B. belt driveTrek's proprietary belt drive system uses a tensioner to make sure the belt stays properly tensioned, and releases easily for wheel removal.
Reflective graphicsBe seen and be safe. Reflective head tube badge and graphics make you more visible, regardless of the weather ahead.
Hydraulic disc brakesHydraulic disc brakes offer the absolute strongest stopping power in all conditions, including wet and muddy.
DuoTrap S compatibleDuoTrap S integrates a Bluetooth®/ANT+ sensor into the frame. Log routes and track fitness progress on your computer or smart phone with no external sensor. Works with all major ANT+ wireless players, including Bontrager, Garmin, PowerTap, and SRM.
FendersFenders make it easier to go by bike, keeping you cleaner and drier in less-than-perfect conditions.
Internal gear hubIGH is a slick, low-maintenance alternative to traditional derailleur systems. The gears are sealed within the rear hub for easy and consistent shifting in any condition—even when you're standing still.
Puncture-resistant tiresTough Bontrager Hard-Case tires help keep flats from slowing you down.
Tubeless Ready rimsBontrager TLR (Tubeless Ready) Road is the first fully integrated tubeless system for the road. No tubes mean there’s no pinch flats, allowing you to run lower tire pressure. With lower tire pressure you can increase traction, control. and comfort, reduce fatigue on you. Best of all, the tire sealant seals up punctures as soon as they happen!
RacksRacks make commuting and hauling a practical reality, so it’s easier to go by bike.
- Alpha Gold Aluminum with Lync on-board lighting system, DuoTrap S compatible, belt drive compatible
- Lync, alloy
- Formula DC20 alloy front hub; Shimano Alfine SG-S7000, 8-speed internal gear rear hub; Bontrager Tubeless Ready rims
- Front Hub
- Formula DC20 alloy
- Rear Hub
- Shimano Alfine SG-S7000, 8-speed internal gear
- Bontrager Tubeless Ready
- Bontrager H2 Hard-Case Lite, reflective sidewall, 700x32c
- Shimano Alfine S7000, 8 speed
- Bontrager Satellite Nebula, 68T composite TAB belt sprocket
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge
- T.A.B. 28t, composite
- Mitsuboshi Giga Torque GX, high modulus carbon fiber belt
- Alloy track-style
- Bontrager H1
- Bontrager SSR, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 12mm offset
- Bontrager alloy, 25.4mm, 15mm rise
- Bontrager Satellite, ergonomic
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7 degree, Blendr compatible
- 1-1/8" threadless, sealed cartridge bearings
- Shimano M315 hydraulic disc
- USB Battery
- 20" - 13.68 kg / 30.16 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorized Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
148.0 - 156.0 cm
4'10.3" - 5'1.4"
154.0 - 165.0 cm
5'0.6" - 5'5.0"
164.0 - 176.0 cm
5'4.6" - 5'9.3"
174.0 - 186.0 cm
5'8.5" - 6'1.2"
184.0 - 195.0 cm
6'0.4" - 6'4.8"
200.0 - cm
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||F Bottom bracket height||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover|