It's right for you if...
Comfort is your top priority. You want to ride roads and paths on a bike that keeps you in a more upright posture and has comfort-forward details like a padded seat, a stepthrough geometry that makes it easy to mount and dismount, and the widest, most stable tires in the hybrid bike family.
The tech you get
A lightweight aluminum frame with a stepthrough geometry, 21 speeds to help you conquer varied terrain, ergonomic grips, a Bontrager padded saddle, wider 45c tires for added stability, and a geometry that keeps you in a comfortable, upright riding posture.
The final word
Verve 1 Women's delivers quality comfort at an unbeatable value. The lightweight frame, durable Shimano components, and comfort-forward design make Verve 1 Women's a great choice for anyone who wants to get more enjoyment out of recreational rides.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Verve's upright geometry puts you in the perfect position to see the world around you
- This bike brings people together—attach a trailer and tow your kids, meet up with friends to cruise the bike path, or commute to the office with coworkers
- Like every Verve, it's backed by Trek's Lifetime warranty, which means you get a companion for life
You might also like
Easy-on, easy-off stepthrough frame is perfect for anybody not interested in slinging a leg over the top tube.
WSD: fit for women
A great-fitting bike is a joy to ride. The better the fit, the greater your comfort, stability, power, and control. And nothing fits better than Trek WSD, Women’s Specific Design. Your perfect ride starts here.
Rack & fender ready
Built-in mounts make it easy to add racks and fenders for added versatility.
Alpha Aluminum frame
Trek’s performance Alpha Aluminum is shaped and tuned for unmatched ride quality.
DuoTrap S compatible
DuoTrap S integrates a Bluetooth®/ANT+ sensor into the frame. Log routes and track fitness progress on your computer or smart phone with no external sensor. Works with all major ANT+ wireless players, including Bontrager, Garmin, PowerTap, and SRM.
- Alpha Gold Aluminum, Stagger type, DuoTrap S compatible, rack & fender mounts
- Steel w/lowrider mounts
- Front hub
- Formula FM21 alloy
- Rear hub
- Formula FM31 alloy
- Bontrager Connection alloy, 32h
- Bontrager H5, 700x45c
- Shimano Altus EF500, 7 speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Tourney TY51
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Altus M310
- Forged alloy, 48/38/28 w/chainguard
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge
- SunRace freewheel, 14-34, 7 speed
- KMC Z51
- Wellgo nylon platform
- Bontrager padded
- Bontrager, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 8mm offset
- Trek Urban alloy, 45mm rise
- Bontrager Satellite, ergonomic
- Bontrager Quill, 25.4mm, 25 degree
- 1-1/8˝, semi-integrated, semi-cartridge bearings
- Tektro alloy linear-pull
- M - 13.27 kg / 29.26 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
147.0 - 156.0 cm
4'9.9" - 5'1.4"
69.0 - 73.0 cm
27.2" - 28.7"
154.0 - 167.0 cm
5'0.6" - 5'5.7"
72.0 - 78.0 cm
28.3" - 30.7"
164.0 - 177.0 cm
5'4.6" - 5'9.7"
77.0 - 83.0 cm
30.3" - 32.7"
174.0 - 187.0 cm
5'8.5" - 6'1.6"
82.0 - 88.0 cm
32.3" - 34.6"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size letter||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|