Exhilarate your daily grind
It's not enough to get from A to B. Zektor's agile, responsive ride feel and all-weather build bring a heavy dose of excitement to your daily commute.
- Designed for a fast, responsive ride through the urban jungle
- DuoTrap S compatible: track your fitness, map your miles
- Rack/fender mounts and Blendr stem make it easy to accessorize
- Hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
Rack & fender readyBuilt-in mounts make it easy to add racks and fenders for added versatility.
Internal cable routingWe route shift and brake cables through the frame to keep things clean and simple. And it looks great, too.
Hydraulic disc brakesHydraulic disc brakes offer the absolute strongest stopping power in all conditions, including wet and muddy.
DuoTrap S compatibleDuoTrap S integrates a Bluetooth®/ANT+ sensor into the frame. Log routes and track fitness progress on your computer or smart phone with no external sensor. Works with all major ANT+ wireless players, including Bontrager, Garmin, PowerTap, and SRM.
Puncture-resistant tiresTough Bontrager Hard-Case tires help keep flats from slowing you down.
Tubeless Ready rimsBontrager TLR (Tubeless Ready) Road is the first fully integrated tubeless system for the road. No tubes mean there’s no pinch flats, allowing you to run lower tire pressure. With lower tire pressure you can increase traction, control. and comfort, reduce fatigue on you. Best of all, the tire sealant seals up punctures as soon as they happen!
Alpha Aluminum frameTrek’s performance Alpha Aluminum is shaped and tuned for unmatched ride quality.
- Alpha Silver Aluminum, DuoTrap S compatible, rack & fender mounts
- Chromoly steerer, alloy legs
- Front Hub
- Formula DC20 alloy
- Rear Hub
- Formula DC22 alloy
- Bontrager Tubeless Ready Disc, 32h
- Bontrager H2 Hard-Case Lite, reflective sidewall, 700x32c
- Shimano Sora rapid-fire, 9 speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Sora
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Sora
- FSA Vero Pro, 48/32
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge
- Shimano HG20, 11-34, 9 speed
- KMC X9
- Wellgo nylon body w/alloy cage
- Bontrager H1
- Bontrager, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 8mm offset
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise
- Bontrager Satellite Elite, lock-on, ergonomic
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 7 degree, Blendr compatible
- 1-1/8˝ threadless, sealed cartridge bearings
- Shimano M315 hydraulic disc
- 56cm - 11.53 kg / 25.42 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorized Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
153.0 - 163.0 cm
5'0.2" - 5'4.2"
162.0 - 171.0 cm
5'3.8" - 5'7.3"
172.0 - 181.0 cm
5'7.7" - 5'11.3"
182.0 - 192.0 cm
5'11.7" - 6'3.6"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||F Bottom bracket height||G Bottom bracket drop||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack|