It's right for you if...
You've seen the e-bike light, and you want a fast and stylish e-bike that can save you time on long commutes, simplify your life, and invigorate your daily routine.
The tech you get
The heart of Super Commuter+ 8S is the ultra-powerful 350-watt Bosch Performance Speed motor that helps you sustain speeds of up to 28 mph. It's equipped with a long-lasting Bosch PowerPack 500 battery that's easy to remove for charging at any household outlet, and an elegant Bosch Purion display that lets you check your speed, distance, and battery range. Plus, an 11-speed Shimano SLX drivetrain with hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, fenders, a rear rack, and both front and rear lights.
The final word
Exceptional design, no excess, with high-performance e-bike trims and a style that can't be matched. Super Commuter+ is an artful electric bike that has the looks and performance of a sports car, but is a whole lot easier to handle.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- A lot of bikes claim they can replace your car—this one actually can
- It goes 28 mph, which is a helluva lot faster than rush hour traffic in most places
- No-sweat commutes mean you can show up looking refreshed, not looking like you just came from the gym
- Super Commuter+ is an attitude adjustment machine that makes you rethink how to integrate cycling into your day-to-day
- It really is ready to roll, with included accessories like fenders and lights that run off the battery
- The battery is super-secure while riding but easy to remove, and can be charged at any household outlet on or off the bike
You might also like
Specially designed grips take your hand shape into account for more comfort and greater control.
Bosch PowerPack 500
The premium Bosch lithium-ion battery features 500 Wh and a guaranteed long lifespan. The battery not only ensures long distances, but is also easy to remove and take with you.
The new pinnacle of shifting performance.
Bosch Purion Display
Bosch's Purion display features a fully-functional speedometer with a backlit display, service interval indicator, and battery range indicator. Its thoughtful design allows riders to scroll through functions or choose the right level of support while maintaining contact with handlebars.
This unique protection-shield made of lightweight but robust aluminum protects the motor against stones.
Bosch Performance Speed motor
The Performance Line is designed for athletic and powerful riding and does justice to its name. Its dynamic drive impresses with high-performance support on any terrain up to 28 mph.
Speed Pedelec helmet safety
Helmets certified for use on speed pedelec bicycles offer additional protection in higher-speed accidents and are compliant with regulation NTA 8776, the new standard for helmet safety. If your helmet carries this mark of certification, you can ride legally with the confidence of increased protection.
Fenders make it easier to go by bike, keeping you cleaner and drier in less-than-perfect conditions.
Supernova M99 lighting
The car headlight for your e-bike. The brightness of the low beam as well as the far-reaching high beam will amaze you.
Hydraulic disc brakes
Hydraulic disc brakes on Trek e-bikes offer the ultimate in stopping power and braking precision, so you can ride with confidence and control under power.
Bosch Performance Cruise motor
The Performance Line is designed for athletic and powerful riding and does justice to its name. Its dynamic drive impresses with high-performance support on any terrain up to 25 km/h.
- High-performance hydroformed e-bike frame w/integrated battery and Motor Armor
- Rigid carbon w/15mm thru axle
- Front hub
- Bontrager sealed bearing, 15mm alloy axle
- Rear hub
- Bontrager sealed cartridge bearing rear hub
- Alex Volar alloy, 27.5˝, 32h
- Schwalbe Super Moto-X, 27.5x2.4˝, puncture protection
- Shimano SLX M7000, 11 speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano SLX M7000, Shadow Plus
- Miranda Delta, 20T w/chainguard
- Shimano SLX M7000, 11-42, 11 speed
- Shimano HG60
- Wellgo track-style alloy
- Bontrager H1
- Bontrager alloy, 2-bolt head, 31.6mm, 8mm offset
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise
- Bontrager Satellite Elite, lock-on, ergonomic
- Bontrager Elite Blendr, w/mount for Supernova M99 light
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Shimano M615, hydraulic disc
- Bosch PowerPack 500Wh, integrated in frame
- Bosch Purion
- Bosch Performance Speed, 350 watt, 63Nm, 28 mph
- Front light
- Supernova M99 Pure+, 1,100 lumen, w/daytime running light
- Rear light
- Supernova E3 rear light, LED
- M - 23.54 kg / 51.9 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
154.0 - 167.0 cm
5'0.6" - 5'5.7"
72.0 - 78.0 cm
28.3" - 30.7"
164.0 - 177.0 cm
5'4.6" - 5'9.7"
77.0 - 83.0 cm
30.3" - 32.7"
174.0 - 187.0 cm
5'8.5" - 6'1.6"
82.0 - 88.0 cm
32.3" - 34.6"
185.0 - 197.0 cm
6'0.8" - 6'5.6"
87.0 - 93.0 cm
34.3" - 36.6"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Frame size letter||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|