Power up your commute
No car? No sweat. No need to hassle with four wheels and tons of steel when the smooth, powerful Conduit+ will take you anywhere you want to go, day or night, fast.
- Pedal assist: Power only when pedaling
- Shimano STEPS mid-drive system for smooth, balanced power
- Sleek, integrated lights and rack for nighttime safety and hauling gear
- Disc brakes for reliable all-weather stopping power
Shimano STEPS systemThe mid-drive Shimano STEPS motor offers the perfect combination of intuitive power, balance, and weight distribution.
Mid-motor placementThe motor is housed around the bottom bracket, keeping the center of balance lower for the ultimate in stability, comfort, and control.
Down tube batteryThe battery is attached to the frame's down tube for accessibility, utility and convenience. In addition to providing weight balance, the down tube placement frees up the rear rack for commuter cargo.
Intuitive controlsSimple control switches allow you to adjust power levels and lights without ever having to remove your hands from the handlebars.
Lync onboard lighting systemLync’s onboard lighting system builds maximum visibility right in for the ultimate in low-maintenance, see-and-be-seen lighting and sleek looks. Up to 5 full hours of lighting on a single charge, with a simple USB plug to do the charging.
Hydraulic disc brakesHydraulic disc brakes on Trek e-bikes offer the ultimate in stopping power and braking precision, so you can ride with confidence and control under power.
FendersFenders make it easier to go by bike, keeping you cleaner and drier in less-than-perfect conditions.
Puncture-resistant tiresTough Bontrager Hard-Case tires help keep flats from slowing you down.
Ergo gripsSpecially designed grips take your hand shape into account for more comfort and greater control.
Internal cable routingThe cables run through the frame. This not only looks nice, it also protects the cables against damage and weather conditions.
- Alpha Gold Aluminum, custom designed for Shimano STEPS system, w/Lync on-board lighting system, internal cable routing
- FX alloy disc w/tapered wall thickness, straight blades
- Front Hub
- Formula DC20 alloy
- Rear Hub
- Formula DC22 alloy
- Bontrager Tubeless Ready, 32h
- Bontrager H2 Hard-Case Ultimate, reflective sidewall, 700x35c
- Shimano Deore, 10 speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore, Shadow Plus
- Shimano STEPS, 44T w/chainguard
- Bottom bracket
- Shimano STEPS, 250 watt, 20mph
- Shimano Tiagra, 11-34, 10 speed
- KMC X10e
- Wellgo track-style alloy
- Bontrager H1
- Bontrager, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 8mm offset
- Bontrager alloy, 25.4mm, 15mm rise
- Bontrager Satellite Elite, lock-on, ergonomic
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7 degree, w/computer & light mounts
- VP Slimstak, sealed semi-cartridge bearings
- Shimano M315 hydraulic disc
- Shimano STEPS, 418wH, frame mount
- Shimano STEPS E6010
- Shimano STEPS, 250 watt, 50Nm, 20 mph
- 20" - 20.28 kg / 44.71 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorized Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
148.0 - 156.0 cm
4'10.3" - 5'1.4"
154.0 - 165.0 cm
5'0.6" - 5'5.0"
164.0 - 176.0 cm
5'4.6" - 5'9.3"
174.0 - 186.0 cm
5'8.5" - 6'1.2"
184.0 - 195.0 cm
6'0.4" - 6'4.8"
200.0 - cm
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Frame size letter||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||F Bottom bracket height||G Bottom bracket drop||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack|