It's right for you if...
You want a single hybrid bike that's efficient on pavement and comfortable on rougher terrain and even light trails. You value confidence, stability, versatility, and performance on recreational rides that cover a variety of terrain, and prefer the fit and feel of parts designed specifically for women.
The tech you get
A lightweight Alpha Gold Aluminum frame with internal cable routing, a sloping top tube for easier mounting and dismounting, an SR Suntour NEX suspension fork with just enough travel to take the edge off in rough terrain, a Shimano drivetrain with 21 speeds and a wide range of gearing for hills, fast-rolling Bontrager GR1 Comp all-terrain tires for extra traction, mechanical disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, a Bontrager Women's Specific Design saddle, ergonomic grips, and mounts for a rack, fenders, and more.
The final word
City bike, trail bike, your bike. Dual Sport 1 Women's is an all-terrain women's hybrid bike built for adventure on or off the road, and ready to take you from week to weekend and back in comfortable, confident style.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Why choose between the road and trail? Dual Sport is a versatile hybrid that excels on a variety of terrain
- It's easy to accessorize your frame with racks, a kickstand, fenders, lights, and more!
- DuoTrap S compatibility makes it easy to wirelessly track your rides, so you can set goals and watch yourself reach them
- Internal cable routing extends the life of your cables and adds to the bike's sleek look
You might also like
Alpha Gold Aluminum frame
Our high-performance lightweight aluminum is continuously cold extruded and butted, and formed into manipulated tube shapes to balance strength and weight saving.
Massive tire clearance
Accommodates 700x35c tires with fenders, or a 29"x1.8" MTB tire without fenders.
Rack & fender ready
Built-in mounts make it easy to add racks and fenders for added versatility.
Shock-absorbing fork allows the front wheel to travel up and down over bumps while the handlebars stay steady, for a comfortable, controlled ride.
DuoTrap S compatible
DuoTrap S integrates a Bluetooth®/ANT+ sensor into the frame. Log routes and track fitness progress on your computer or smart phone with no external sensor. Works with all major ANT+ wireless players, including Bontrager, Garmin, PowerTap, and SRM.
- WSD Alpha Gold Aluminum, DuoTrap S compatible, rack & fender mounts
- Front suspension
- SR Suntour NEX, coil spring, preload, 63mm travel
- Front hub
- Formula DC20 alloy
- Rear hub
- Formula DC31 alloy
- Bontrager Connection alloy, 32h
- Bontrager LT2, 700x38c
- Shimano Altus EF500, 7 speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Tourney TY51
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Altus M310
- Forged alloy, 48/38/28 w/chainguard
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge
- SunRace freewheel, 14-34t, 7 speed
- KMC Z51
- Wellgo nylon platform
- Bontrager Sport
- Bontrager SSR, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 12mm offset
- Bontrager Riser, 25.4mm, 30mm rise
- Bontrager Satellite, ergonomic
- Bontrager alloy, 25.4mm, 15 degree
- 1-1/8˝ threadless, sealed cartridge bearings
- Tektro M280 mechanical disc
- S - 13.65 kg / 30.09 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
147.0 - 156.0 cm
4'9.9" - 5'1.4"
69.0 - 73.0 cm
27.2" - 28.7"
154.0 - 167.0 cm
5'0.6" - 5'5.7"
72.0 - 78.0 cm
28.3" - 30.7"
164.0 - 177.0 cm
5'4.6" - 5'9.7"
77.0 - 83.0 cm
30.3" - 32.7"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size letter||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|