- You can tune the amount of compliance in your frame to your preference with a simple slider adjustment
- This bike has won the world's biggest one-day Classics, including Paris-Roubaix and Flanders
- We're not the only ones who love it: the Domane SLR platform was awarded "Superbike of the Year" by Bikeradar
- 600 Series OCLV Carbon, Front IsoSpeed, Adjustable Rear IsoSpeed, tapered head tube, BB90, direct mount rim brakes, internal cable routing, hidden fender mounts, 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast
- Domane carbon, carbon tapered steerer, direct mount rim brakes
- Max chainring size
- Trek Round Seat Mast Cap. 50-54cm = 135x20 56-62cm = 175x20
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum (w/short mast)||Saddle rail height maximum (w/tall mast)|